Let's put an end to this, as I see many conflicting answers around the web. Im a backcounter who only wongs in around +1 or +1.5 and occasionally plays off the top and wongs out at -1. I need to understand if hands 'observed' count towards the hands per hour in the CVCX sim. If they do not, I feel like it will take forever to reach the long run. Im thinking the CVCX software only accounts for hands 'played' and not 'observed' because if you look at play all, the N0 is about 25,000 more hands, and that seems about right if it's going by hands 'played'.

Can someone clarify this. I want to know what my hourly EV can truly be. If it really is only hands 'played' that count on CVCX, then what im looking at is probably only maybe 40 hands per hour on avg? The N0 would be drastically less at a total of 12000, but I feel like getting 250 to 300 hands per hour with a N0 about 37000 would get done quicker than wonging at 40 hands an hour trying to reach 12000. :/

Also what I dont understand, is the win rate goes up if you decide to play all, even though you're playing negative expected hands. The N0 goes up drastically, but your win rate also goes up? Im trying to see which way is more profitable. Should I just continue backcounting every single shoe, or start playing heads up and get more hands in per hour? Cant seem to get my head around this.

Advice please.