See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wish to thank QFit

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I wish to thank QFit

I wish to thank QFit and others for attempting to hold the nucleus of us all together and starting new forums. Eventually the smoke will clear and we'll have some definitive place(s) in which we can carry on and stay in a positive direction. I find myself upset at the changes at BJINFO that warranted scrambling about to start new forums. I was thinking of buying a VBulletin license myself and going for it as it's only a few hundred dollars but that would mean using my actual name on records which is absolutely out of the question. "Proxy owner" I was thinking... have the owner and origin of it traceable back to some lost long cousin of mine from Adack, Alaska or some sh*t like that?

I don't really care about the specifics of how it all works out. I only care that it all works out somehow and the group of us can continue to share our thoughts on the subject of blackjack! I appreciate the efforts of those that are striving to keep us together... It's a noble cause.

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    I wish to thank QFit and others for attempting to hold the nucleus of us all together and starting new forums. Eventually the smoke will clear and we'll have some definitive place(s) in which we can carry on and stay in a positive direction. I find myself upset at the changes at BJINFO that warranted scrambling about to start new forums. I was thinking of buying a VBulletin license myself and going for it as it's only a few hundred dollars but that would mean using my actual name on records which is absolutely out of the question. "Proxy owner" I was thinking... have the owner and origin of it traceable back to some lost long cousin of mine from Adack, Alaska or some sh*t like that?

I don't really care about the specifics of how it all works out. I only care that it all works out somehow and the group of us can continue to share our thoughts on the subject of blackjack! I appreciate the efforts of those that are striving to keep us together... It's a noble cause.
    Thanks for the thanks. My objectives are actually selfish. I want someplace to post myself that doesn't have a fight club.

Hi. I had been visiting BJInfo forum frequenctly over the past year, silently learning about the nuances of AP from the many experienced contributors to that site, though I never registered to actively participate. I too was disappointed to find the forum closing, though I am very understanding of Ken's recent difficult decision. I'm elated that Qfit is providing a new forum for continued information sharing & guidance. I'm a big fan of CV software, and hope to be a valued contributor to this new effort. Thanks, Norm, for stepping up.

Thanks Qfit. I will do my best to behave. I really didn't care for the fighting either. I felt I should defend myself. It worked with most but one seemed to like it. Direct communication to me from the mods can help with the guidelines if I mess up. I do best when treated like a man. Thanks again. I think this means a lot to everyone.

Blog Entries

We can all use a new start now and again. (Although I hate it when I have to restart my bankroll.)

Let us leave the negative EV stuff in the rear view.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    We can all use a new start now and again. (Although I hate it when I have to restart my bankroll.)
    I like the idea of a fresh start as well. I wasn't always proud of my behavior at Bjinfo. Although I am damn glad I get to bring my BR with me. I wouldn't want to start fresh with that.

I'd like to have a "do-over" on my last few bj sessions.. I echo Tarzan's sentiments.

In the wise words of Clemenza, "These things gotta happen every five years or so, ten years. Helps to get rid of the bad blood."

Quote Originally Posted by kewljason View Post
    I like the idea of a fresh start as well. I wasn't always proud of my behavior at Bjinfo. Although I am damn glad I get to bring my BR with me. I wouldn't want to start fresh with that.
    Since I got to Vegas, my bankroll has been out of my reach in the Wells Fargo Bank. I put it there before traveling here, but when I arrived, my car had trouble and I had to have it towed. I never got to the bank Saturday, and of course they're closed on Sunday. At least it's nice to know my bankroll is safe for the time being.

My respect, Norm!
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

Hopefully we keep a strong core group from BJINFO. It isn't much fun to start from scratch.

Thanks Norm.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast