Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Single/Double Deck Online Blackjack?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    the initial house edge on the 5 dimes game is like .2%. The complete rule set is :

8 deck, S17, DAS, DA2, ES10. and the surrender basic strategy split rule, which is +%.1 or something. I am pretty sure the game is NOT ENHC (that is to say only the original bet is taken in the event of a dealer blackjack) but play through a few shoes on minbet first to make 100% sure you have the right rule set before risking any real money.

The betvictor game has worse rules, but they claim the house edge is I think only .5. This one is ENHC I think. Or maybe they offer insurance for ace but for ten it is ENHC? I can't remember it's been like a month since I played. best of luck.

All the games have an info tab where you can find out about the rules.
    Last edited by Meistro123; 12-02-2016 at 06:00 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

1. Practical Advice for Single/Double Deck Games?
    By houyi in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:46 AM
  2. Cardkountr: AC Single Deck Blackjack
    By Cardkountr in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 05:49 PM
  3. cv9482: single vs double deck
    By cv9482 in forum Blackjack Beginners
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2004, 10:55 AM