See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Thanks KJ for Sharing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Thanks KJ for Sharing

I would like to thank you for sharing your 2014 blackjack results with Norm's blackjack community. There is little to no advantage for you to share, but it surely gives me some insight into the difficulties of playing full time blackjack.

My playing year for 2014 has also ended, and it was kind of a roller coaster of a year. It started out pretty good, but in the spring I had a terrible trip to Wendover and went four figures into the red wiping out all my blackjack winnings for the year. This was my low point for the year, but after a couple of weeks I was back in the black again. Then in late summer had another terrible down swing and came within only $238 of going in the red again. However, the year ended on a high note for me. I won 18 out of the last 21 days I played, and one of those losses was only $40.

I may post more detailed results over on BJ21 green chip. I have not decided yet since everyone says it is stupid to post ones results, but I sure do enjoy reading about how others have done for the year.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 12-27-2014 at 05:16 PM.