See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open letter to KJ

1 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Open letter to KJ

Though your current suspension is still in effect, I believe you still have the ability to view.

I have just received a heads up, as well as the substance of a new thread that you've started today. You've totally lost it. I recently gave you advice to have yourself checked out physically and psychologically - something is off key. Your recent rant on this site eloquently displayed your ability to stuff your foot down your own throat, contort yourself, and have it come out your ass. I refer, of course, to your blindside of Flash, without properly determining the true facts, and dispensing vitriolic innuendo.

Not surprising, you've continued your tirade on BJ21, and possibly elsewhere. You've sliced Norm to the 9's as a guilty purveyor off voodoo, taken a run butchering Flash and Tthree, and of course, as is evident in your snivelling tirade, a blindside towards me, without actually mentioning by name. I have noted with disdain your cowardice in avoiding my posts, other than to vilify me to others. Absolutely gutless.

I suppose one could sink to your level by spewing patent untruths, which of late, has been your want to do. You would do us all a favor by simply quitting, once again, and further refrain from viewing as well. You can practice your crybaby antics elsewhere. You have seriously devolved into a whack job. Get some help.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Why... I'm not saying one way or another about KJ (though I have plenty of respect for his posts and our interactions on WoV)... but why? Why post this? It's essentially a complete waste of time/energy/effort in an attempt to just dig at someone and make it worse. Nothing good could come out of what you posted and now you've gone and wasted my time reading it and responding.

Especially if he's on suspension here and can't reply back, you're just trying to bait/troll him that much more. Shouldn't you be more worried about EV/EL/ER/SCORE/N0/etc rather than picking on someone whom can't even chime back in over a topic that's fairly obviously a dead horse?

If you've got beef with someone, PM them and discuss it, ignore/avoid them, or get over it. Crap like this stifles good conversation about the real reasons we're all on these forums.

Grow up.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    H
    Quote Originally Posted by Romes View Post
    Why... I'm not saying one way or another about KJ (though I have plenty of respect for his posts and our interactions on WoV)... but why? Why post this? It's essentially a complete waste of time/energy/effort in an attempt to just dig at someone and make it worse. Nothing good could come out of what you posted and now you've gone and wasted my time reading it and responding.

Especially if he's on suspension here and can't reply back, you're just trying to bait/troll him that much more. Shouldn't you be more worried about EV/EL/ER/SCORE/N0/etc rather than picking on someone whom can't even chime back in over a topic that's fairly obviously a dead horse?

If you've got beef with someone, PM them and discuss it, ignore/avoid them, or get over it. Crap like this stifles good conversation about the real reasons we're all on these forums.

Grow up.
    I have no beef whatsoever. He has a problem - he needs to check it out. You seem like a pretty smart guy. I could have said more, but as you say, a waste of time. There are supplementary issues which you are unaware of.

I trust that you've read the post in question - if not - it's off the deep end, and needs to be responded to.

I am leaning towards Romes' position. I have known plenty of people that went over the edge crazy. Some get their shit together and restore their good standing and reputation. While KJ is still busy destroying his he may get his shit together. Just be patient. Norm has been over the top patient with him and I think following his lead is a wise move. Of course it does look like Norm's patience is wearing thin.

Freightman, you are doing exactly what KJ is doing, maybe worse. He goes on another site and bashes Norm without any urging from anyone. At least Norm could respond to it on that site but I admire him for not doing so. here, you go bashing KJ when he is not allowed to respond at all.

KJ is fast losing any credibility and seems like a guy on a vendetta. Hopefully, you wont fall into that same trap.

H
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Freightman, you are doing exactly what KJ is doing, maybe worse. He goes on another site and bashes Norm without any urging from anyone. At least Norm could respond to it on that site but I admire him for not doing so. here, you go bashing KJ when he is not allowed to respond at all.

KJ is fast losing any credibility and seems like a guy on a vendetta. Hopefully, you wont fall into that same trap.
    His suspension is up tomorrow, I would think. He can respond then, if he do desires. No untruths in my post that I am aware of.

Feels like a double standard to me. KJ can be cornered and attacked by tthree and frieghtman and its ok but it's not ok for KJ to do the same. Kudos to flash for more or less not engaging while stating his points of view.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I thought he said he quit this site in his cowardly and libelous attacks. Is he going to be resurrected again. He could at least wait until Easter.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    I am leaning towards Romes' position. I have known plenty of people that went over the edge crazy. Some get their shit together and restore their good standing and reputation. While KJ is still busy destroying his he may get his shit together. Just be patient. Norm has been over the top patient with him and I think following his lead is a wise move. Of course it does look like Norm's patience is wearing thin.
    An interesting point here. I made a sincere comment not to long ago that he go get a thorough physical exam and talk to a professional. There is a huge difference in his posts from, let's say, 2-3 years ago to what they are today. From bj21 when I was there or here, his entire manner is completely different. I gave a truthful anecdote at that time regarding a friend of mine. Serious illness is not always visible. Now, there may be no issues whatsoever - or they might be. Wouldn't you want to know, and if not - there's peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mcallister3200 View Post
    Feels like a double standard to me. KJ can be cornered and attacked by tthree and frieghtman and its ok but it's not ok for KJ to do the same. Kudos to flash for more or less not engaging while stating his points of view.
    Suggest you reread his posts over the past week. If you have access to BJ21, read that one also.

What did the post say

Quote Originally Posted by Avincow View Post
    What did the post say
    I have a copy emailed to me, but Nirm would not want the copy paste routine. Essentially, norm is a guilty purveyor of non stop voodoo, Tthree and Flash are, I guess, asshole extremists pawning disservice upon the newly birthed counters, and the unnamed obnoxious asshole he is referring to - is yours truly - also an apparent extremist. Just 1 more in a long series of useless rants.

Banned or Suspended

A normal individual does not employ ad hominem attacks to "defend" his position.

That is to say, instead of presenting actual substantive data to debate, attacking

the person that has taken the Pro position to his Con position.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast