Thread: Just to watch out about the act ............

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Just to watch out about the act ............

A couple of incidences. I was sitting at a table when I thought I would make it obvious that I was looking at other player's cards to see if I should take insurance. Though I new the count already some genius at the table said "Look. He's counting the cards!" Some ploppies definitely have judgement problems.

Another time at the table I just put a serious look on my face like "I was thinking" if whether or not I should take insurance or split or something and a ploppie made a statement like "Trying to figure count what the count is?" Well of course I knew what the count was but I was just having a thinking look on my face.

A lot ploppies do not know how to read someone. And are plain dumbass on top of it!

Well, I've given up on that kind of acting anyways.
    My Ability in Blackjack is a Gift from God!!

"Yeah, if I could do that I'd have a lot more chips in front of me!" ...<everyone laughs and play moves on>

They hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    A lady once stood behind me yammering on and on about how she "always" stands on 12 after seeing me hit 12 vs 2 on the first hand of the deck. I simply turned around and said to her and the dealer, "now you see why I play alone." Dealer looks at me, "aren't you going to place a bet?" "Not until she shuts up" I replied. So we sat awkward for maybe 30 seconds. Floor person comes over "what's the problem?" Dealer informs him. He replies to the lady "this ain't a spectactor sport maaam - bet or move on. She moved on.
    As she was getting ready to move, she bent over and says in your ear good luck, I was just waiting for the right count to wong in on you.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    As she was getting ready to move, she bent over and says in your ear good luck, I was just waiting for the right count to wong in on you.
    No, I think you had a vision problem that day. She bent over facing the other direction, and gave a lesson in farting protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJer View Post
    "Look. He's counting the cards!" Some ploppies definitely have judgement problems.
    Reply, "What good would that do they use the same number of cards for each shoe."

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Reply, "What good would that do they use the same number of cards for each shoe."
    I'll remember that.
    My Ability in Blackjack is a Gift from God!!