See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: More thoughts on simplicity. lol

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Who is jumping on who, Norm? I have been very respectful throughout this thread as well as last week. Disagree with some points of view yes, but I have been respectful. My respect has been met with hostilities over and over. Yesterday Freightman inserted his cuss words right into my quote. Today he calls me a "rat" and a "dickhead". Moses and others just tell me to shut up. That's all acceptable. I am the bad guy here.
    1. You respect nobody, your point of view us singular, so cut the crap
    2. I smell a rat refers to possible subterfuge, by you, not directed to you as a part of your persona. Learn to tell the difference.
    3. You are being a dickhead - is there an emoticon for that?

I was very Serious about the full physical and psychological examination. You would be doing yourself a big Favor. You have changed and you need to ask yourself why.

A very true and sad story. There was a good friend of mine, intelligent, soft spoken, respected, lovely family. He was a super guy. From being forthright, he withdrew into a shell during a time of heavy duty stress. Those around him simply assumed it was the huge stress of that particular situation. Unknown to everyone, an inoperable tumor was growing inside his head.a friend, a doctor of his from out of town, came to visit - and immediately had him checked out, and this was when the bad news came to light. Your personality change may be nothing - may be something. Do yourself a favor.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Again, the site does not promote any count.
    Maybe it should Norm. I mean if the goal is to reduce nonsense debates such as this thread and discussion of PE/BC rendered boring and virtually useless.

Don S. made an excellent point and direction/game plan for not only a newbie, but any player. Perhaps, due to your humble nature, you choose not to be more vocal regarding count selection. But you've made some very good points in your book about FELT and indices. Your experiences could certainly be a barometer for the independancy/thick skin required for success in this volatile endeavor.

I'd definately be further down the road if the forum was as it is today vs. 2 years ago. Great job.

Blog Entries

Nope. I'm just a member here. I occasionally give my opinions or food for thought. The forum itself has no opinions. Frankly, I have no opinion on the "best count" and think the concept to be absurd. Now, if you want to know the worst count -- on that I have opinions.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    1. You respect nobody, your point of view us singular, so cut the crap
    2. I smell a rat refers to possible subterfuge, by you, not directed to you as a part of your persona. Learn to tell the difference.
    3. You are being a dickhead - is there an emoticon for that?

I was very Serious about the full physical and psychological examination. You would be doing yourself a big Favor. You have changed and you need to ask yourself why.

A very true and sad story. There was a good friend of mine, intelligent, soft spoken, respected, lovely family. He was a super guy. From being forthright, he withdrew into a shell during a time of heavy duty stress. Those around him simply assumed it was the huge stress of that particular situation. Unknown to everyone, an inoperable tumor was growing inside his head.a friend, a doctor of his from out of town, came to visit - and immediately had him checked out, and this was when the bad news came to light. Your personality change may be nothing - may be something. Do yourself a favor.
    So let me get this straight. You of all people are going to question and diagnose my behavior. With large crossover membership, I am sure I am not the only one that finds this outrageously hypocritical. For over a year, your behavior on BJ21 was the most offensive I have witnessed on any of the blackjack related sited, with the possible exception of the hate site, if that even qualifies as blackjack related.

So bad in fact that you were exiled from a site that exiles and moderates almost no one. And for what it's worth....I AM a current member of BJ21 in good standing (after taking a break). Unlike you, I am free to make that choice.

Blog Entries

Thread closed.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678