Most dealers are hypocrites and are out for tokes ,otherwise they will rat you out. it is never enough for them . It has been quite some time so i post it now.Dealer asked for my half max bet toke. Another dealer thanked me for a "BIG TIP." Another dealer told any relief that comes in about my play as If I just robbed them!( One dealer give good pen consistently without realizing it was good for the counter), another dealer realized a play of mine and try to tell any dealer she/he sees and try to point me out directly. IMO most of these people are jealous/spiteful individuals that does not want to work hard yet want a share of your money for almost nothing. Of course there are some that are exceptional and understand most ploppies lose and it is ok that some win and is not a threat that also tip a bit and try to make the table less tense. It goes to show how human psychology affects our game just as much as the math part. With out a team there is hardly any recourse . I wish to have a big bank and paid for someone to get back at them by pointing all the deceitful attitude . The things they do gamblers to part them with their money.As counters and AP we are almost always muted and suppressed .When i was a gambler I would just blast them with the harshest words and attitude and anger leaving them shameful when they try to hustle gamblers,even Ap. Today I am not able to voice out my discontent. So I do it here. SORRY for my rant ,and hope my fellow members understand.