Thread: Configuring CVTEST question

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Configuring CVTEST question

Hi,

I've set up 6 steps for my CVTEST, the last three steps are deck estimation, TC conversion, and TC conversion & Decks. When I try to change the speed on one of those last three, it will change the other drill to the last drill I was trying to change the speed of unless I exit out of the CVTEST setting and go back into it. Is there an easier way to do this so I can keep the drills the same but just change the speed manually when I want to?

i need my password reset

I purchased Blackjack Verite and have lost my access info. Can i please pay to get it again or what do i need to do? HELP NORM!!!
    “The essence of independence has been to think and act according to standards from within, not without.”
    Aleister Crowley

Blog Entries

"I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Banjoclan View Post
    Hi,

I've set up 6 steps for my CVTEST, the last three steps are deck estimation, TC conversion, and TC conversion & Decks. When I try to change the speed on one of those last three, it will change the other drill to the last drill I was trying to change the speed of unless I exit out of the CVTEST setting and go back into it. Is there an easier way to do this so I can keep the drills the same but just change the speed manually when I want to?
    Afraid I don't know. Haven't looked at this in numerous years.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

This is kind of frustrating. Every time I try to change the times it messes up the drills by changing the drill from Deck estimation to TC conversion, etc... And I can't even tell the method it does it. The only way that I can get it to do what I want is to erase the last three drills and then replace them with the same drills at different speeds. Does anyone know an easier way to do this? Thanks.

Blog Entries

Go to File-Backup, create a new backup, and e-mail it. Then explain step-by-step your actions.

[email protected]