See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Professional and semi professional blackjack solo players DO use Hi Lo in 2015

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Well I have people coming to me for advice or a review of their own versions of playing that are not what most use along with those that have helped me with more advanced counting techniques so my sampling has that bias.
    And these ARE professional players? (as per your earlier statement). I mean no offense, but am I to believe that "professional players", who make their living playing blackjack are coming to you, a part-time player and up until recently an admittedly low level part-time player for a review of their play?

If we are being honest here and I think you are, do you "know" or know of, any 'professional' players other than Flash and tarzan if he plays professionally that are playing the kind of complex methods you have been speaking of?

Because even out of the few professional player that I know that do not use Hi-lo, they all are playing a pretty simple level 2 count along the lines of Zen or RPC (which few use anymore because of Zen). No professional players that I know of, are taking "more complex" to the level that you guys are. And that's what I have been saying all along. You small group here are a very minority view in the blackjack community among professional players. Do you have anything that suggests otherwise?

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    I guess you didn't get the not so subtle post by Flash to you about being humble before someone that is a math wiz etc and being grateful for their help and insight rather than arguing a point with no leg to stand on.
    Touché et Voici mon ami, et al.

De Gustibus Non Disputandum Est !

Vox Populi !