Thread: Beginner what software to buy

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Beginner what software to buy

Im just starting out what should I buy. Should I buy CVBJ, CVCX, or CVData or all of them

Sent from my Z667T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zbest1966 View Post
    Im just starting out what should I buy. Should I buy CVBJ, CVCX, or CVData or all of them

CVBJ never did much for me, though lots of guys swear by it - so get it. It's cheaper to buy CVCX and CVData as a suite, though the fact of the matter is that, as a beginner, virtually anything you want to sim can be done in CVCX. If your planning some interesting sims, , then get CVData as well.

Buy all three as a package. CVBJ is invaluable to getting your speed rate up and error rate down. CVCX and CVData are invaluable in understanding the game. I think you get a better deal buying everything together and CVCX has extra features if you buy-it with CVData.

All of them.
    The Cash Cow.

Back in January I decided I wanted to investigate BlackJack and found Norm's software. Played with the demo a bit (probably longer than I should have ;-) ) before deciding that Norm's product was well worth the price. Problem is, I wish I would have purchased the bundle together to make some savings in the long run. I didn't and am now contemplating the purchase of CVCX and CVDATA but it will probably wait till my next trip to LV.

Either way, CVBJ is going to be a great tool in teaching you how to play the game including playing and betting strategies.
    Last edited by Zaal; 09-14-2015 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Playing AND betting strategies

I think Norm offers some kind of discount if you already own his software when purchasing more. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that was said by someone on the forum and I believe it was Norm. Hopefully I am not totally out in left field here. Norm offers support like no other software provider and works to solve any issues you have with his products. Combine the quality of the software, being the industry standard, and the unparalleled support and you can't beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by moo321 View Post
    All of them.
    What the price of 3 of them in a bundle?

https://qfit.com/orders.htm

$290 at link above.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!