See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Masterhoudini - what's up?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Masterhoudini - what's up?

Haven't seen a post in few weeks. Just thought of you tonight at my local store. In the high-limit pit, some guy at the table next to me was blasting $2 - $3k a hand. I started thinking, "...maybe it's the Masterhoudini....."

Anyway - I enjoy your posts. Always a lot of constructive advice. Hope all is well...

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Thanks for the shout out BD. That likely wasn't me you saw in the HL room, but stacks of purples were flying elsewhere

Recently, I was out catching some surf and sun in the Caribbean and didn't have access to wifi while I was down there. I clearly didn't miss much.

I seriously question whether some posters on here actually make $$ or even play blackjack. They seem to have an awful lot of time on their hands writing such lengthy posts and participating in petty arguments. Think about the EV wasted seriously. It's become a total farce.

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterhoudini View Post
    I seriously question whether some posters on here actually make $$ or even play blackjack. They seem to have an awful lot of time on their hands writing such lengthy posts and participating in petty arguments. Think about the EV wasted seriously. It's become a total farce.
    I have always assumed that many posters here show a yearly net loss or play little or no BJ.