This question is for the average [serious] player who started with mediocre bankrolls and not "professional" ones with $50-100K+ starting. Obviously time spent, learning curve, actual play time vs skill and expected EV and other variables come into play, but what was your estimate on reaching your first 25, 50, 75 or 100K profits?

If you've read my past thread, I've blown up several smaller 10K rolls that i've built from scratch, but finally it seems like positive variance has finally kicked over to my side and after 150-200 hours of this bankroll, I've nearly locked my first $20K profits. How long did it take you to take a small $5-20K roll and build it into something sizable - quite subjective. 6 months, 1 year or 2 years? Part time or 5 out of 7 days? Just want to have an achievable time-frame goal for hitting my soon-to-be target of $50K profits. Yes I already looked through cvcx and know the estimated play time I have to put in, but just wondering about you guys and what time frames did you achieve it in.