Thread: NEW BEE starting

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Wink NEW BEE starting

Just to make sure I have this correct. Reason I doing a $15.00 table is because the 5 and 10 dollar tables are to crowded and to confusing, to many questions. Also betting anything other than increments of 5 looks out of place. Playing REKO
    $15.00 table, new shoe, 6 deck, My start count is -20, when I get to -4 my bet goes to $20.00, -3,or -2 $25.00, -1,0,1, $30.00 2, 0r 3, $35.00, 4 and above $40.00 my bank roll should be $500.00 or better. Is this correct?

Cajun if you are using a $15 minimum with a 3 spread and a $500 bankroll on a 6D game, your risk of ruin is about 100%

You probably need to go here and read about money management:
    https://qfit.com/book/ModernBlackjackPage109.htm

I'd suggest reading the entire book.
    Play within your bankroll, pick your games with care and learn everything you can about the game. The winning will come. It has to. It's in the cards. -- Bryce Carlson

what is the starting count of a new shoe using REKO?

Play within your bankroll, pick your games with care and learn everything you can about the game. The winning will come. It has to. It's in the cards. -- Bryce Carlson

Thanks, so 1 thing out of four that's 25% right. Yahoo. Next betting, I am use to negative progressive been doing it for years. so if I want to look like a negative progressive player and bet using this if 1 unit, 2 units, 4 units, 8 units, 16 units, is the proper progression and assuming 1 unit is 5 dollars then my bets should be 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 160. is this correct?

I don't see how that is going to fool anyone. You are spreading your bets from 5 to 160 along with a rising count.

Negative progression is a betting routine that is not based on advantage but whether or not you win or lose a hand. It is useless.

Please read the book I mentioned before you go play.