Thread: Deflate Gate: TRULY AMAZING....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Deflate Gate: TRULY AMAZING....

On 'Deflategate':

Have not posted here (or much place else) in quite a while.

On the entire 'Deflate Gate' matter, I am truly amazed that not mentioned ANYWHERE--including the 'esteemed' Wells Report is how NOT A SINGLE REF NOTICED ON ANY OF THE 42 PATRIOT FIRST HALF OFFENSIVE PLAYS (the Patriots also punted once and kicked one field goal in the first half) THAT THE BALL USED WAS DEFLATED. Refs are trained to spot matters like this and often throw the ball to each other between plays. In addition, if anyone remembers at all, this game was played in heavy rain which caused balls to be thrown from ref to ref and be replaced far more often than normal. And we are supposed to believe that Colt linebacker, D'Qwell Jackson, who touched a Patriot ball on just ONE PLAY (his interception of Brady in the second quarter) in the first half quickly figured out that the ball was deflated.

I much feel that the NFL commish, Godell, who I feel is one of the cruddiest human beings in the history of this planet 'created' this entire incident (as he made a false claim of the Saints have 'bounties' in order to take a phony humanistic stance on the coming concussion lawsuit--which still might cost the NFL HUGE BUCKS) to 'make himself seem like a hero' and to help 'stir the media pot' during the Super Bowl week.

Anyone wonder at all why the entire process of dealing with Tom Brady on this has now taken TWO MONTHS? Normally, the entire process would have been done in just over a week. Godell and his minions are trying to figure out some way (more lies for sure) to 'make him look good and show how he cares about the 'integrity of the game' while doing away with the suspension of Brady, which Godell knows he would be a loser on in the court case that Brady would bring (how can anyone be convicted of something that NEVER HAPPENED). The fines and draft choice losses that Kraft agreed to are just 'window dressing' in this whole fable that I am sure that--way behind the scenes--these two good friends will have deals and their own private compensations for. Actual four game suspension for Brady a whole 'nother story. Has no chance of happening and, as stated, Godell doing his best to find some lying and 'politically correct way' out of a scam that was all HIS CREATION!!

In the real world when 'incorrect' equipment (ie football balls) has found its way into a game, its discovery is quick. Knowing this, there is NO WAY that Brady or Bellichick would have even attempted to pull off a scam like this--anymore than Patriot players would have hidden machine guns under their uniforms to shoot Colt players.

That virtually no one has figured this out (I do not consider myself any 'rocket scientist') and that media dolts have talked about this actual NON-EVENT endlessly and with boundless stupidity is truly incredible and shows how far downhill the world has gone and is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gordon View Post
    and that media dolts have talked about this actual NON-EVENT endlessly
    They will lie to their own mothers if it will sell news.
    Play within your bankroll, pick your games with care and learn everything you can about the game. The winning will come. It has to. It's in the cards. -- Bryce Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by Bodarc View Post
    They will lie to their own mothers if it will sell news.
    As I learned well in my media (1980-1990), the media much prefers a 'lie that sells well' to a 'boring truth.'

Please bring me up to date on this. Is there now a credible report that the entire incident was fabricated, and there were no underinflated footballs?
    Opinions and Commentary on the Gaming Industry: The Bear Growls

Quote Originally Posted by LVBear584 View Post
    Please bring me up to date on this. Is there now a credible report that the entire incident was fabricated, and there were no underinflated footballs?
    Only in New England. That was the credible report there from the time the balls were seized. Don't you know the guy that deflated the balls was called the deflator because he was on a diet and losing weight? Those New Englanders actually bought that. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Only in New England. That was the credible report there from the time the balls were seized. Don't you know the guy that deflated the balls was called the deflator because he was on a diet and losing weight? Those New Englanders actually bought that. LOL
    Amazing. The coach is a known cheater from his surreptitious videoing of an opponent's practice. Why would being involved in deflating the balls be beyond what he is capable of doing, or anyone under his command? I think the coach should have been kicked out for life after the first cheating incident. Oh, well, I don't care much about football anymore anyway, as I am no longer involved in sportsbetting, so I will stay out of it. Thanks for the explanation.
    Last edited by LVBear584; 07-07-2015 at 03:02 PM.
    Opinions and Commentary on the Gaming Industry: The Bear Growls