See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KJ

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    MasterHoudini's post was excellent.
    And although Im glad it was she who made it, Im dissapointed by the lack of participation in this thread of many of the people that I thought would try to keep KJ here.
    A lot of members here benefited plenty from KJ's participation in this site and I dont see any of them here.
    That's sad.
    And you, Zeebabar, after all KJ did for you you should have been the first one to tell Norm that you didn't feel his post as an attack or a trolling attempt.

Norm says KJ and I have been "attacking" Tthree for months.
    That's a laugh.
    Let's put that comment in context.
    A few months ago, after another one of Tthree's grandiloquent claims, KJ made a thread questioning his credibility and very respectfully asking him some questions about his play and his credentials.
    Like most of us, he felt the need to know if this person had the credentials to back and support his claims.
    Of course, Norm proceeded to delete that thread before anybody could respond to it.
    The whole thing derived in this:
    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...778-Censorship

Norm, Im sorry to break it to you because I know how much you care for Tthree, but almost everyone in this board feels the same way as we do.
    If they weren't convinced after the Censorship thread, Im pretty sure they were after the which count thread.
    You say you've never seen Tthree troll... well, maybe not, but he ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF EVERYBODY!
    All we did was expose him for what he really is.
    I guess that bothers you and that's why you need to say that we "attack" him.

Tthree is the biggest fraud this site has.
    He posing as the resident expert is a bad thing both for the site and for the new members that come here looking for quality advice.
    KJ, myself and all of those that participated in those threads did everyone a favor.
    At least most seem to think we did.
    You seem to be one of the few exceptions.

Warning: if you are a subscriber and you are going to read the Censorship thread you must know that there's a post in which Tthree says he should be a member of the BJ Hall of Fame... that might make you laugh or cry. My recommendation: when you read it, know that Tthree is a red chipper with a $100 max bet. Knowing that might help you get a pretty good laugh out of that.
    Bjarg, of course I like KJ and his posts have been the most influential to me and how I try to play. I don't agree with Norms decision and hope he lets this go. I think some true superstars should get more leeway. After all, I suspect KJ and T3 can handle it. I appreciate Norm for his willingness to protect nastiness towards New or infrequent posters which the other board does not do.

Banned or Suspended

4 out of 8 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I kept waiting for KJ to be taken to task for his FAKING his own death while at BJInfo.com -- but nobody ever brought it up.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Norm... you are supposed to be an intelligent person (actually Im pretty sure you are), but sometimes I feel you go through a lot of trouble to show the contrary.

I'll start by saying that apparently I know a lot more about Tthree than you do.

The fact that you think that the number of posts marked as helpful are proof of anything is right down pathetique and a clear sign that maybe you should sometimes take a break from forum land and get out to the real world.
    That being said, I'll be the first to admit Im not the most likeable character and that my ways may bother some of the low stakes players (or wannabees) that compose the big majority of the posters here.
    Those same low stakes players trying to learn are the ones that get hypnotized by Tthree's endless rumbling filled with numbers, formulas and sim results and fall prey to the illusion that he actually knows what he's talking about.
    I can ASSURE YOU that I have helped A LOT more players to improve their game than he ever has.

You think Im a bully just because I ask somebody that claims he should be in the BJ Hall of Fame to show some credibility to his claims?
    Do you see me talking like that to Tarzan? Or Flash? Or any other member of this board for that matter?
    If you dont like me just say "I DONT LIKE YOU", and everything will be fine.
    But dont try to use this whole Tthree thing as some sort of excuse to paint me as a bully or anything of the sort, because Im not.

Nobody never said that Tthree shouldn't be posting.
    All Im doing is exposing him for what he really is.
    I already used the sport analogy once.
    Tthree presents himself as an NFL quarterback when in reality he is nothing more than some average joe football enthusiast that watches A LOT of games and sometimes plays with a ball in his backyard.
    You say this is bullying, I say Im doing everybody a favor by exposing him for what he really is.
    Let me ask you something Norm: if Tthree is everything he claims he is, why didnt he take me up on my challenge?
    Wouldnt that be the easiest way for him to prove all of us wrong?
    I think that alone should be enough to end the "is he for real or not" debate and I doubt anybody here will take him seriously after this.

And by the way, I never said I own a Mercedes.
    I own three.
    And they are all BMW.
    If anybody has any doubts about me, my credentials or my level of play, please, offer me 40 thousand dollars to prove it.
    I will take you up in a heartbeat (Im kidding... I can do it for free).

Blog Entries

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You are only exposing yourself as a bully. You will make no more "challenges" here.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Nice answer Norm.
    I never thought you'd run out of ideas and play the authority card so quickly.

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Thread closed.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123