See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Settling the "Which count?" arguments

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Yopp-Secret 572 View Post
    "IF someone were interested in learning the system used and developed by Tarzan,
    How would one go about this?"
    We anticipate the publication of Tarzan's System in the very near future.

Meanwhile, have you navigated to "Community" to read his posts.

[QUOTE=Tthree;210483. So there is no best count because it changes with the changing variables..[/QUOTE]
    OK. "there is no best count" but here is my count and games available to me
    -My count: I was using AO2 for about 1 year but the SC A makes me get tire easy and making errors so now I using complete Zen.
    -The games: I mostly (85%) play DD, DAS, DOA2, NO Sur, split up to 4 hands (one place let you split As up to 4 hands), face down, pen is up to dealer but mostly 70%. $25 Min and $1500 Max
    The 6D shoe: DAS, DOA2, LS, split up to 4 hands, pen is up to dealer but mostly about 1 to 1.25 deck cut off. $5 Min to $500 Max
    also there is 6/5 SD but some dealer deals to 40-45 cards and almost no heat, rules same as 6D. Superfun too
    With these information what game(s) is best for me?
    Last edited by cc12b; 12-12-2016 at 02:31 PM. Reason: spelling

So Moo321....did you overlook the Silver Fox strategy or do you actually think if doesn't belong on the list?.....Thanks....ronster

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Those posts were comical. Then the KJ thing went on for months. Lucky the world isn't as intelligent and complex as you. If so, they'd already have shut down the game. Or they might go two shoes. What's next?

There is a happy medium. Whether it's worth the value? Not up to me. That's between you and Don S.
    Why are you bringing me into this? Fact is that the other forum suggested that there were far more important factors and that I should stay with HiLo. As a recreational BJ player, HiLo serves me well.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516