See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demo version

Banned or Suspended

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Stealth is absolutely correct

RE:
    "The most important knowledge is the complete mastery of basic strategy for the game(s) you are playing."

Do not gloss over this. IF your Basic Strategy is "off", because you are utilizing a generalized "universal" Basic Strategy; you'll not only misplay some hands; but if you are counting cards, you'll violate Basic Strategy (via your Index Numbers) incorrectly as well.

This is more expensive than you think it is !

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I already knew this stuff but you guys are awesome!! I would go out on a limb and say I know BS 100% for a couple games. When to deviate from it is a different story though. Which is what I'm starting to work on now. I know the general principles on when to deviate from it, but I don't know the exact numbers. I know I need to improve my counting speed some also. I just don't like working on one thing until I'm exhausted with it. I prefer to learn one concept then go to the next but also continue to improve on the previous concepts as I go. I guess you could say I'm not in too much of a hurry since I know with my microscopic bankroll my ROR is high and the longer I wait to play the more I'll have saved and the smaller the risk.

Your expectations for your trip are not realistic if you are taking it any time soon. Most likely you will lose your tiny BR.

TRuuuuuuu, I wont be taking it any time too soon. Probably couple months.

When we run the illustrious 18 drill on the software situations come up that aren't listed in the ill18 that we have. Something is missing and you first install flash for run this drill that is illustrious drill on software. After that it is listed in ill18.That is the way to do this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robert.Smith View Post
    When we run the illustrious 18 drill on the software situations come up that aren't listed in the ill18 that we have. Something is missing and you first install flash for run this drill that is illustrious drill on software. After that it is listed in ill18.That is the way to do this.
    I don't understand this at all.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12