See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: "The Color of Blackjack" – My Observations

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    Holy hell...I do not see anywhere that Seriousplayer or myself attacked you.
    If you are "appalled and disgusted" then god help you in this world my friend.
    I’m rather lazy and would rather not go through all of the posts but if you would like me to, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by RTR2021 View Post
    Don't sweat Counting. He's an unsophisticated mental midget with the attention span of a gnat. He will thus not take your argument on its own terms because he's unable, make huge assumptions and resort to personal attacks out of the ensuing frustration. Don't waste your time explaining yourself to him.
    This post is sobering.

Quote Originally Posted by RatherNotGiveMyRealName View Post
    I’m rather lazy and would rather not go through all of the posts but if you would like me to, I will.
    Ok for the record I don't want you to, I don't care. I'm sure nobody else does either.

Quote Originally Posted by RatherNotGiveMyRealName View Post
    This post is sobering.
    Why? Were you drunk making all your previous posts here? I guess that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    Why? Were you drunk making all your previous posts here? I guess that makes sense.
    It certainly brought me out of the rabbit hole of this silly dispute.

Blog Entries

Closed

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011