See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Does anyone here use Uston APC?

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I think 1/2 deck estimation will suit my game better than full deck estimation where it stands right now for the BJ games I'd like to use Ken's system for. I feel comfortable applying his 1/2 deck estimation technique for attaining TC. But then why would people say that there is no reason to use 1/2 deck estimation?

Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are you going to start refering to yourself in the third person from now on?
    Further explanation is required, Bjarg. You see, when I was typing that I was thinking back to a recent conversation with my niece in which she looked up at me and said, "Mommy says you are rich and can take us to Disneyworld this year!" and I replied, "Uncle Tarzan is not as rich as you may think and it's entirely possible that Uncle Tarzan is only just barely going to be able to afford the hookers on his upcoming Vegas trip, so you may need to rethink this whole going to Disneyworld thing."

Banned or Suspended

Playing a pitch game … ¼ deck estimations are best.
    More accurate Bet-Sizing. It makes Side-Counting finer.
    After all, there is one of each card per ¼ deck !
    Last edited by ZenMaster_Flash; 06-06-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post

Playing a pitch game … ¼ deck estimations are best.
    More accurate Bet-Sizing. It makes Side-Counting finer.
    After all, there is one of each card per ¼ deck !
    +1

Banned or Suspended

After 16 days of meddling with UAPC I've come to the determination that I am not good enough to use this system.... yet.

Blitz if you go here and scroll near the bottom of the page, you'll find a podcast by Al Francesco who used the Revere Advanced Count which is fairly similar I think to the UAPC. I think he's a pretty good gambler and it might be worthwhile to see what he has to say about it. It's about 3/4 of the way through the podcast.

http://www.richardmunchkin.com/searc...max-results=44
    Play within your bankroll, pick your games with care and learn everything you can about the game. The winning will come. It has to. It's in the cards. -- Bryce Carlson

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Bodarc View Post
    Blitz if you go here and scroll near the bottom of the page, you'll find a podcast by Al Francesco who used the Revere Advanced Count which is fairly similar I think to the UAPC. I think he's a pretty good gambler and it might be worthwhile to see what he has to say about it. It's about 3/4 of the way through the podcast.

http://www.richardmunchkin.com/searc...max-results=44
    I didn't listen to the video. After working with the system for a small amount of time I think it is worth the effort to learn. I've personally seen the value of this system if utilized correctly with the ace side count while practicing hands in a SD game. Some of my predictions on aces appearing have been fairly accurate in several instances. The slightly confusing part is being able to adjust the ace side count to the true count for betting purposes and then remembering the original running count for the next round real fast and accurately. Once I can figure out and master the proper betting and indexes to keep up with the speed of the game for SD then I'll look to the DD game. Besides I've been able to get this count down in 19.5 seconds in a SD and it's only been a little over 2 weeks. Everything is there, I just have to fine tune things now.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; 06-11-2015 at 11:45 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567