Question for anyone out there, but will probably be answered by the all knowing and all patient Norm:

The help for CVCX says that the default values entered in the depth betting tables are a simplified version of the charts in the Color of Blackjack. I am assuming that the values entered in the table for deck 1 will start at card 1 of the shoe and go through card 52 during the sim, deck 2 goes from card 53-104, etc. However, the COB system and 6 deck chart have you start ramping up your bet after 1 deck at RC +9. So, are the default values in CVCX incorrect or am I making an incorrect assumption about how the sim interprets the depth betting chart? It seems like the values for deck 1 should be listed in deck 2, deck 2 in deck 3, etc.

Side note - I know the default CVCX values start ramping up at -11 instead of +9 because it appears it was programmed for the KO system's IRC of -20. I'm not talking about that aspect of it.

Side note 2 - Does the same apply to the "wong by depth" feature? If you want to wong out at say RC -2 after 1 deck, you should enter -2 in deck 2 rather than deck 1, correct?

Thanks guys.