Thread: QFIT Posts

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

QFIT Posts

Just a note. If you see someone posting as QFIT on another site, that site is a criminal site violating federal law. I am not posting there. They are also making fake posts as other members here.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

They only fake post those they envy. Their doing it shows you own them. The same is true for anyone else the fake post. If they felt superior they would never fake post in another's name. Just signs of weakness from weak minded sheeple. Maybe some day they will get over their inferiority complex and try to feel big by their accomplishments rather than knocking other people down. Like they say those with talent perform and those without talent become critics. You don't build yourself up by tearing others down. The people that do that are not achievers. They define their character or rather the lack thereof by their actions. Only people just as weak are attracted to such individuals. Smart people keep their distance because they know they could be the next one the insecure person that can only make himself feel important by tearing others down goes after.

It reminds me of when I had to sleep on the coach because my girlfriend's sister was visiting. I was kept up by her friends bragging about all the people that put their trust in them and they had cheated and stole from. Te next day I asked her what she thought of them and she said they were good people. Well i never trusted her again. Everyone does things they should be ashamed of but only the truly stupid brag about them like they are some kind of accomplishment that they should be proud of. Any decent person would never let their guard down around them if they ever had to be around them.

Blog Entries

What amazes me is that the fake posts using both of our names are actually being responded to by others as if we are posting there. Seriously, how can anyone be fooled by this?
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    What amazes me is that the fake posts using both of our names are actually being responded to by others as if we are posting there. Seriously, how can anyone be fooled by this?
    Perhaps they aren't and the responses are a part of the ruse being perpetrated on the gullible that abound on the site or perhaps it is just the gullible that abound on the site. Some people will believe anything as is obvious from the threads on the site.