See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easter Weekend MEGALOSS WHINING thread

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    You should've known better to not play on a holiday. This is when they rig all their games and there's nothing we can do about it.
    I think they must just rig the game at your table. They fear you so much that they won't deal you a fair game. That explains all the losses that happen with such frequency they seem to be predictable when others are kicking arse. It couldn't be you always lose because you aren't that good.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    I am hoping my 'losing' weekend doesn't carryover to today's opening day Phillies game. I love attending opening day, all the optimism, even when your team is expected to lose 100 games.
    Did you bet the over/under of their loss total? LOL

If we are going to talk about "losing arguments" discretion being the better part of valor with life partners or significant others, no matter whom they may be, then we need to start an entirely DIFFERENT new thread AND because it will probably be the LONGEST one on here!

I tend to agree with Moses...........you can win an argument BUT you can also suffer the consequences. I have found that in most "small matters" (and aren't they all small?) much better to let them "win" or at least not lose, to enjoy other "comforts" for time being. I try to leave my true competitiveness for sports, playing cards, etc., where the "losses" are NOT as troubling.......they just tend to be MONETARY alone!!
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

In the end it was an insipid Easter, won four of six sessions but suffered a bad run at the end, wound up well behind my new ATH and made a net profit of only ~$500. Buys a hamburger. Meh.
    I.... feel so right doing the Wong thing!!! 9-5! 9-5! 9-5! Every king that screws her makes me feel alive!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12