Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horror today...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    scared money don't make money, get the sand out of your vagina and keep grinding zeebabar. Take the money out of your hooker fund and add to your bankroll. Realize this game your going to swing 50-70 max bets once in a while..

don't sweat shit, just grind and bomb, you'll make cash if you just stop being a puss

it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    I once lost a third of my BR because of a nasty downturn that hit exactly when I resized my bets to larger bets after a long winning run. It took a little over a week to lose the money after 6 months of compiling it. Then I had to go through drawdown to protect my BR and got it back slowly at my old bet level. That was a double whammy. Really bad results just for the period I was betting at a resized aggressive spread.
    Luck is probably a bad word around all these numbers, but I have often feared that this would happen to me. Just when you resize, the negative variance hits. That is the closest thing to bad luck in our world.

I played just between 1000-1400 hrs and had 2 losing periods of 60+ max bets lost.It is very normal thing to happen but it hits us emotionally especially if we are not well bankrolled. i will not resize my bets since i have 160 max bets instead of the original 100 max bet bank. if it was not for the tilt that i lost around 30 max bets in couple of hands a 50/50 game,and another double kelly betting for 200 hrs that resulted in over 80 max bets lost.I would have had 300 + max bets by now. I do not want to change my n-zero which can result fro changing my max bet. I would rather use it on a next card info or an exceptional game that have a higher min. or such.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12