See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: cheating dealer

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Angry cheating dealer

i just figured it out. i picked up a deck of cards and started working on my 2nd dealing technique. i accidentally dealt 2 cards simultaneously and i remembered yesterday, when that dealer who, on one hand where i busted, he accidentally hit me a 10 with an A. he said, "the 10's supposed to be yours." and it was, since it was under the A. this is a single deck btw. the only time that i've ever accidentally dealt 2 cards was when i was 2nd dealing. the session went pretty bad, i might add. last hand had a true of +15, spread to my last 2 hands ($20 each), got a 18 and 17 against a 4 and lost. ended up losing $100. in humble's book, he talks about these dealers and he fits all of the criteria.
    Last edited by steveistheman84; 09-25-2012 at 05:14 PM.