Has this happend to anyone where they have been backed off and received mutliple hotel offers. I am booked for 8 nights and i have been backed off at this chain (not at this store but at the same chain). I asked the reservation hotline and they said my play already "earned" the comps so there is no play requirement. I am truly wondering whats going to happen when they see that they comped me 8 nights and i don't play a lick under that card. FYI, it is a Cesear property.

I know marketing and the people who back you off have a big disconnect I am just wondering.

I also have a question about foxwoods. I am getting hotel offers from them. Is it possible to book under the players card name and then play unrated? Will they charge my card if they don't see any play. I had good play on the card last time thats why i am getting comp suites, i am just wondering if they give me a suite and don't see me play if they will charge me for it? I know if you get a comp room from them and get backed off on your stay they will charge you for the room. I might be paranoid but i think i got heat from them on my last session and don't want to drive all the way their just to get backed off and pay for a suite for the weekend.