I'm curious as to what people's methodologies are for Rounds/Hour they use in CVCX when playing multiple hands. I generally either play a single hand and spread to two hands with an advantage or play-all with two hands and would like to know whether I'm essentially underestimating my win rate in CVCX. Does using the "Play Two Hands" option essentially account for the increase in hands per hour from playing two hands without needing to change the "Rounds/Hour" setting?

Example: I am playing one hand at a table with one other player and a reasonable dealer and spread from 1x25 to 1x500. I calculate my Rounds/Hour at 100 and my win rate at $100 per 100 rounds. If I change my strategy to play-all (via the "Play Two Hands" option) with a spread of 2x25 to 2x500 (not taking into account BR/ROR) and all other factors are kept the same, I get ~$200 per 100 rounds. This makes sense. However, should I actually be using a Rounds/Hour setting >100 to accurately calculate my win rate? Or is the increase in win rate via increase in hands per hour already taken into account and it is reasonable to continue using 100 for the Rounds/Hour setting?

Not sure if this is making sense or not.