Thread: Ll10

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Ll10

A chart everyone should have in their arsenal thanks to Auto_Monkey. But there is a question I have. Im looking to attack this game fairly soon that's available in my area. My question is the chart says halves uses whole numbers and the strike point for a 6 deck game 1.4 pen is 10. When he says whole numbers, did he most likely double the tags? And if he did, should I just assume 5 for the 6 deck game as the strike point for the decimal related tags (1.5, .5 ,etc?) Also if anyone can help me on figuring out what would be the strike point for an 8 deck game with around 1.5-1.8pen using halves decimal tags be? Thanks and if information is too sensitive I will delete upon request after an answer to my questions are given.

Here is Auto_Monkey's chart.

http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/atta...1&d=1296838360
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 12-07-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    My educated guess is T's count as -2 in the count used for the indices. The index would be much smaller if non-integer half count tags were used. Halves isn't the best choice to attack the side bet. It counts both the 9 and A as high cards. Ideally you want a count that counts only the T as a high card. I think using "Halves uses whole numbers" referred to count tags.
    Im aware that halves is not the best choice and in fact performs the worst out of all the counts in the chart for Lucky Ladies, but it is the count I use and do not want to learn another just for the side bet, etc.

Yes when he says 'whole numbers' I believe he means he doubled the tags, so my original question is can I just assume with decimal tags the strike point would be 5 instead of 10?