Thread: Sharky's NFL play of the week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonz View Post
    Hey Sharky sounds reasonable but the guy who gives me my NFL tips tells me different. He says QB driven league now Rivers far outweighs Manuel.....Seattle D couldn't even sniff Rivers last week, what is the Buffalo D supposed to do thats any better? Just food for thought.
    ...your guy may be onto something...only teams with superior qb's that lost are Green Bay, Broncos and 49ers...

...in all seriousness though, Emanuel was pathetic...missed receivers all game..they were never in it...good news is it was a great afternoon for golf...as it was ova at the half

Yeah was leaning Buffalo myself, SD travels across the country after a big win vs. Seattle playing against a somewhat underrated Buffalo team, expected a let down. But Rivers is locked in right now.
    Timidity is dangerous: Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    ...your guy may be onto something...only teams with superior qb's that lost are Green Bay, Broncos and 49ers...

...in all seriousness though, Emanuel was pathetic...missed receivers all game..they were never in it...good news is it was a great afternoon for golf...as it was ova at the half
    Not sure I'm totally on board with your assessment of superiors qb's who lost.....Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers while possibly being the best in the biz, has not been this year and he went up against a very good qb in Stafford who has more weapons....I think that negates Rodgers superiority at least in that game. Broncos Manning may be an all time great but if I was starting a franchise today based on the Peyton of today, I would take the qb that beat him Russell Wilson over him in a heartbeat. And Kaepernick has really been mistake prone this year, and Jay Cutler is outplaying him hands down. So Im still on board the superior qb bandwagon for now.......