See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Simple Shuffle Tracking

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodarc View Post
    I think there are better ways to gain an advantage rather than ST

In reality, and in the area of longevity, and time on target, I would say STing is the best way to gain advantage. I feel it is better over-all than HCing, but just my opinion.

O

O

Quote Originally Posted by Bodarc View Post
    I think there are better ways to gain an advantage rather than ST
    Yeah, we'd all love to play a 100% game in high limit all day long, but life doesn't always give us what we want .
    The Cash Cow.

Betting big when they don't expect it is one advantage of ST. I understand the advantage of NRS but won't using NRS cause your betting pattern to follow the count and put you at risk of detection?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouchez View Post
    In reality, and in the area of longevity, and time on target, I would say STing is the best way to gain advantage. I feel it is better over-all than HCing, but just my opinion.
    I agree.
    It's not always a matter of how big your edge is... its a matter of how much money per hour played you can actually make taking advantage of that edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Betting big when they don't expect it is one advantage of ST. I understand the advantage of NRS but won't using NRS cause your betting pattern to follow the count and put you at risk of detection?
    Not really.
    When using NRS your betting pattern will follow A count, not THE count.
    Last edited by bjarg; 08-27-2014 at 11:05 AM.

bjarg, seriously, PLEASE stop talking about how to detect various moves. It's the worst thing you can do in a public forum, far worse than describing the vulnerability.
    The Cash Cow.

Quote Originally Posted by moo321 View Post
    bjarg, seriously, PLEASE stop talking about how to detect various moves. It's the worst thing you can do in a public forum, far worse than describing the vulnerability.
    Fair enough.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234