See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game Locator

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Game Locator

Can anyone help me locate the site that subscribers can find the best games across the country? I can't seem to remember the name.

Thanks,

MM

Current Blackjack News (CBJN) on bj21.com
    Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes, by then you are a mile away and have his shoes.

Thanks,

I have a pretty poor memory for a card counter!

I don't think that is the site I'm looking for. Is there another?

MM

It came back to me. Trackjack.

Banned or Suspended

ifyoudonthaveabigbankrollquitnow.com/notworthit

Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    I really hate to give unnecessary attention to useless posts, but I am curious about this one; moreover, I believe the answer to my question (if you care to give me one) will help me make my mind once and for all about you.

What was your motivation for making this post?
    Life's true face is the skull.” - Nikos Kazantzakis

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I really hate to give unnecessary attention to useless posts, but I am curious about this one; moreover, I believe the answer to my question (if you care to give me one) will help me make my mind once and for all about you.

What was your motivation for making this post?
    Tell me where Im wrong then Ill tell you. I speak facts, whether you like it or not is not my problem

Banned or Suspended

Tell me where Im wrong then Ill tell you. I speak facts, whether you like it or not is not my problem
    What is wrong with you?? You know there is a difference between having a big dick and being a big dick!

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    What is wrong with you?? You know there is a difference between having a big dick and being a big dick!
    Tell me where I was wrong originally?

Banned or Suspended

Tell me where I was wrong originally?
    Your silly little saying that you made into a phony dot.com message had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Much the same as all your stock posts that you highjack other threads with have absolutely nothing to do with the threads. Why is it that you think you can just post totally unrelated nonsense? What if I responded to every thread with "green eggs and ham". That is about as much sense as you are making lately. It's like you are off you meds or something.

And please, do us both a favor and just remove your response entirely from the Tarzan thread. I am the one who has brought that quote about chasing pennies when you should be chasing dollars to this site. And it is totally inappropriate as far as Tarzan and his unique abilities. Don't disrespect him like that.

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Your silly little saying that you made into a phony dot.com message had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Much the same as all your stock posts that you highjack other threads with have absolutely nothing to do with the threads. Why is it that you think you can just post totally unrelated nonsense? What if I responded to every thread with "green eggs and ham". That is about as much sense as you are making lately. It's like you are off you meds or something.

And please, do us both a favor and just remove your response entirely from the Tarzan thread. I am the one who has brought that quote about chasing pennies when you should be chasing dollars to this site. And it is totally inappropriate as far as Tarzan and his unique abilities. Don't disrespect him like that.
    So not having a good sized bankroll is unrelated to this thread? Most likely he is underfunded as most blackjack players, so im saving him lots of time and burning of his image to pit and surveillance for small stakes instead of wasting time trying to locate games.

It's funny how you attack me but forget about Skull for accusing me of my post when it had very much to do with the thread. All I did was convey ma very important message with a little humor. Dont get your panties up in a bunch.

Me hijack threads? Once again way to forget about others and just blame me. Last time I can remember on the last couple of threads, Exoter and Tthree are the ones who provoked me and mentioned my stock, give me a break.

I also stand firm in my attack to Tarzan until im mathematically proven wrong and until now I havent seen one sim. Why not have a strong act and play only the best games? Blackjack is so easy to beat, who cares about an extra 10/20 hr, if even possible cause i have yet to see it mathematically proven in the long run. How about you play an extra 5-10 minutes per session in your career and you'll wipe out any of these 5,000,000 side counts or non linear hypothetical grouping of cards for doubling and splits, when the frequency is so low in a shoe game to have an abnormal abundance to have a good EV opportunity, let alone it happening when you have a hand to double or split. If you're putting so much effort doing what Tarzan preaches you're better off just finding a different path to make money, cause that effort can be used elsewhere.
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 08-03-2014 at 05:37 PM.

Banned or Suspended

So not having a good sized bankroll is unrelated to this thread? Most likely he is underfunded as most blackjack players, so im saving him lots of time and burning of his image to pit and surveillance for small stakes instead of wasting time trying to locate games.

It's funny how you attack me but forget about Skull for accusing me of my post when it had very much to do with the thread. All I did was convey ma very important message with a little humor. Dont get your panties up in a bunch.
    Green eggs and ham.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast