Exoter is the cancer to this forum and is a fanboy of KJ, Tthree and Tarzan, you guys should probably buy a shirt for him, it would be nice for all the misguided support he gives you.
I'll take my t shirts XL in black preferably.

On a slightly less "dramatic" topic, I'd like to take a moment to thank Norm for his patience on this forum. I know it isn't your day job, as much as the demands of this forum sometimes make it so, so I'd like to go ahead and give you a shout out and a pat on the back for providing us (even those of us who don't pay for a sub) access to this forum and its plethora of information and advice from long time players and mathematicians.

We (I use this word lightly for me) sometimes take this forum far too seriously and don't recognize it for what it is. Here on this forum, it isn't a "game" of who can make the most, or whose advice is better, or who is the most popular. It isn't a game at all. This should be (and it is to me) an outlet to discuss current events of our common interests, as well as a place to let loose, relax, share a few stories both good and bad, and maybe bend the ear of some of the more polished players to get some sound advice.

If I may for a moment, correct that quote from ZK prior to his suspension (again). I don't "give" misguided support to those three individuals. In fact, there's about 20 individuals on this forum that I give "support" to, either for their long time "professional" play, or their advice, or their willingness to learn.

I do, however, support KJ fully. He is the embodiment of what I aspire to become, and if I get a chance to listen to anything he has to say, I'm going to keep my mouth shut and listen. T3 is another example of someone who I tend to listen more to and support than most. Though we often butt heads because we have wildly differing styles of play, to me, he is without a doubt the smartest player on this forum. I don't challenge him to that, I respect it and recognize it for what it is. Tarzan is a different case for me, as far as this forum goes. I've never really discussed much with him, or about many things, but what little I do know about him, I have nothing but absolute praise for, because he's gone out there with his own system, a very diverse index set, and from the outside looking in, looks like he could rival T3 for forum smarts, and that's not anything to "hate" on, from the eyes of ZK. There is literally so much knowledge on this forum for all of us, old and new, to take in. So many people to learn from, so many experiences to learn from, and I feel like in certain scenarios, some of us will withhold what we'd like to say or share, simply because there are a few on this forum who want nothing more than to argue, troll, and bash others for their play.

To the guys like SCG, Moses, Aslan, even you Norm. Keep your posts up. The forum needs as much from you guys due to your unique and interesting perspectives, as well as your amazingly positive attitudes. That kind of positive breeds success, innovation, and builds a foundation for the community.

I really just want to hug you all, or buy you a beer. If you guys ever track me down in real life, let me know, first couple rounds are on me!