See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why?

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Memory is an important part of AP play. You have already forgotten I was the one to point that out in a previous post but it also applies to panic buying. The herd buys when the see the bubble inflate due to buying pressure and then are too stupid to sell bef

You fail to realize that opportunity is just as strong when the herd panics buying as well as selling. If they are selling you can wait to buy and if they are buying you can wait for the perfect time to sell. Like I said it is not about predicting the price of the peak. That is too hard. It is about predicting the time of the peak and selling before the peak.

Looking at ELPT share price history, I don't see a fire sale. I see a stock that has no direction. There are forces engineering buying spikes to pump and dump but no real indication the stock has value. Unlike the better stocks ELPT is still worth a fraction of what it was before the crash in '07 where it was worth over $2.00 a share. Other Pharma's are worth 50% more or much higher (worth 150% of what it was before the crash) since the crash. ELPT is worth 1/7th of what it once was before the crash (14%). Some, like Gilead Sciences, held their value through the crash and are worth 450% of what they were before the crash today. That should have tell you something if you did your due diligence. Maybe you will get lucky and they will become such a company before you retire but that is the longest of long shots. You have the time to take such a gamble but it is foolish to do so with your entire portfolio. Diversity becomes very important later in your life but is never unimportant. You have all your eggs in one basket and with one narrow minded investment strategy. Not a good approach to investing.
    The past is irrelevant. Focus on what is happening now, i've went over this a billion times, wont talk about it again.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
    I'm never going to regret selling when I did ZK, because I sold your shitbag stock for a tiny loss (like 1700 dollars at max lost) and turned around and basically doubled my investment pool from the Elite trade, by splitting and diverging into Trulia and Zillow, hoping to go 1 for 2 on the chance that the Realogy deal would push investors towards online/mobile real estate applications.
    Wait for it, wait for it... Tell that to uncle sam that you doubled your investment LOL, good luck with some serious capital gains tax lool

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Meanwhile, everything I've foreseen about your company and posted on here, has come true. I said your stock price would drop, steadily, I said you'd see .20's in August, and it already has in July, but should trade in august almost predominantly in the 20's barring any miracle breakthrough. I'm also telling you that you won't see a large climb until February-May, and there's a reason for that you've yet to answer, and a large drop from July-December where the stock price essentially flatlines.

Mark my words ZK, your stock will hit .15 or less by the end of the year, and when that happens, I hope in the back of your mind you remember what I've told you. Not just that you were a fool for not selling out when you could for major profit, but that I predicted every little nuance of your pump and dump stock. I hope then, you'll decide NOT to sell out, as I expect you would, having been a sore loser. If you keep your stock until it hits .15, just hold it until February-May and have a sell order on it set for .48 and be done with that shitshow of a stock. I promise you the stock WILL see .53 again, but you need to be out of it. I'm not sure what your due diligence told you about your stock, or where you got your magical 1.10 number from, but if its been 6 or 7 years since your stock has seen the 1.xx mark, its probably not going to for a while.
    I also believe it will keep dropping probably consolidate .25 until sgnificant news such as positive human liability studies and positive ELI 202 BE results, and then the big one at the end of the year with Elite's first NDA filing for their first abuse resistant drug ELI 200, which should see some nice price action. I rather not sell and deal with 40% capital gains tax for holding less than a year, Ill just keep accumulating more if it heads into the teens and just average down.

Like I told tthree the past is irrelevant, technicals dont tell the whole story, I can give a rats ass what the price action was on the chart 6 or 7 years ago, times have changed drasticallly and with this savvy and experienced CEO leading the way already getting multiple ART products through successful trials after a 7 year hiatus, things are looking great and should not be compared to the price action of the past, two completely different scenarios. And by the way, news trumps technicals any day of the week, you cant just assume when volume will be slow and when volume will be high based on the past years of trading. Elite is in a whole different spectrum then they were 1-7 years ago. Those last 6-7 years they had made no progress whatsoever with their abuse resistant pipeline and were heading straight for bankruptcy after one of their main revenue drugs Lodrane D got pulled from the market. Thats why Elite's PPS never went anywhere for a long time. Using your logic, you would have never guessed the recent monster runup from .11-.97 because Elite hadn't done anything up to that point in last 7 years right? Wrong. News and current fundamentals trumps technicals and charts any day and thats what you're failing to realize because all your points/arguments is based on chart reading and what they have done up to this point. Technicals aren't everything.

Also, I believe the market is still viewing Elite as a generic drugmaker and not as an R&D company, which is why the PPS is where it's at. With the market potential of their R&D pipeline in the billions, Elite's PPS would easily be in the dollar range, but are currently being viewed as a lousy million dollar company from their generics. Once more positive news hits and positive human liability studies, the market will wake up again and the market makers and shorts will have to cover thus giving Elite the much needed boost back into the .90 cent range and possibly breaking the dollar mark.

I also wouldike to congratulate you and tthree for hijacking another thread by bringing up ELTP for the hundredth time. Unfortunately this time being my own thread LOL
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 08-02-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    5. Learn their products and the mass consumer view for those products. Is their twice daily anti-addiction narcotic a good thing for the world? Yes. And if it were just that, I'd sell everything in my world to invest in their company for preferred shares. But that's not it. The mass consumer view on them is that they are "doing good things" but have a lot of products with very little capital available because its all tied up in patents. This company is going to struggle immensely if they do not find a huge cash influx from an angel investor or large pharma hedge.
    Maybe you failed to read about their $40 million recent financing deal with Lincoln Capital, LLC. This is the second time Lincoln has worked out a deal with Elite, first time being 10 million and now 40 million is one of the highest loans they have given any company ever, you think they have confidence in Elite? I would think so. Low capital wont be a problem any time soon and Elite should have enough money to at least get 3-5 ART products on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    The past is irrelevant. Focus on what is happening now, i've went over this a billion times, wont talk about it again.
    The past is the most relevant thing you could possibly use towards predicting your stock, and I'm not specifically applying the "past" of ELTP specifically, but the "status quo" of pharma stocks making "big breakthroughs" or taking a "leap" at an important drug. Though, ELTP's past performance indicators paints a very fine and almost "true" indicator of what the stock will due. Partially because its a pump and dump, partially because its a pharma stock. If you'd actually listen to my advice, you'd make a fuck ton of money.

Wait for it, wait for it... Tell that to uncle sam that you doubled your investment LOL, good luck with some serious capital gains tax lool
    I have zero problems whatsoever with paying uncle sam $3,0xx from my $12,2xx.xx gain. You keep talking about capital gains taxes like its a bad thing, or that they are ludicrous and they really aren't. I'm starting to think you actually don't know the ins and outs of finances, actually I know you don't, but you assume something fierce sounding like "capital gains" means they take it out of your hide or something. You do know there's a counterpart to Capital gains, right? Its called Capital Loss, kind of works the same way. So thanks to your shitshow stock that I lost slightly less than 2 grand on, I got to deduct the loss from that exchange to counter the gain from my "attempt" at reading the market. All in all, taxes, fees, everything, I made over 12 grand on my exchange. How's yours going?

I also believe it will keep dropping probably consolidate .25 until sgnificant news such as positive human liability studies and positive ELI 202 BE results, and then the big one at the end of the year with Elite's first NDA filing for their first abuse resistant drug ELI 200, which should see some nice price action. I rather not sell and deal with 40% capital gains tax for holding less than a year, Ill just keep accumulating more if it heads into the teens and just average down.

Like I told tthree the past is irrelevant, technicals dont tell the whole story, I can give a rats ass what the price action was on the chart 6 or 7 years ago, times have changed drasticallly and with this savvy and experienced CEO leading the way already getting multiple ART products through successful trials after a 7 year hiatus, things are looking great and should not be compared to the price action of the past, two completely different scenarios. And by the way, news trumps technicals any day of the week, you cant just assume when volume will be slow and when volume will be high based on the past years of trading. Elite is in a whole different spectrum then they were 1-7 years ago. Those last 6-7 years they had made no progress whatsoever with their abuse resistant pipeline and were heading straight for bankruptcy after one of their main revenue drugs Lodrane D got pulled from the market. Thats why Elite's PPS never went anywhere for a long time. Using your logic, you would have never guessed the recent monster runup from .11-.97 because Elite hadn't done anything up to that point in last 7 years right? Wrong. News and current fundamentals trumps technicals and charts any day and thats what you're failing to realize because all your points/arguments is based on chart reading and what they have done up to this point. Technicals aren't everything.

Also, I believe the market is still viewing Elite as a generic drugmaker and not as an R&D company, which is why the PPS is where it's at. With the market potential of their R&D pipeline in the billions, Elite's PPS would easily be in the dollar range, but are currently being viewed as a lousy million dollar company from their generics. Once more positive news hits and positive human liability studies, the market will wake up again and the market makers and shorts will have to cover thus giving Elite the much needed boost back into the .90 cent range and possibly breaking the dollar mark.

I also wouldike to congratulate you and tthree for hijacking another thread by bringing up ELTP for the hundredth time. Unfortunately this time being my own thread LOL
    God you're so dense. First of all, you aren't going to hit 40% capital gain tax unless you're already bringing in the bookoo bucks at your day job, and if you're making enough for 40%, you don't need the stock market or APBJ, you just need a smart hedgefund manager, or to create a shell corporation to manage your private investments with a bit of a tax break.

Second of all, they wouldn't be receiving the funding that they have in the past 2 years without being recognized as an R&D firm, more than a generic manufacturer.

Third of all, do you not understand the market, at all? You do realize that there's a time of year where people stop investing, right? Do you know what time of year is prominent for investing and divesting? I'm practically spoonfeeding you answers to my own questions, testing your stock market knowledge, and all you ever do is sidestep the question with the obvious answer that you don't like because it disagrees with your mythical unicorn of a pump and ump stock. Last month you didn't see it dropping that low, now you're agreeing to .25 after I've been calling it for a while now? When it hits .25 this week, maybe next, are you going to agree it'll go to .20? And what happens when it hits .20 later in the year, will you agree that it will hit .15? And so forth?

Seriously dude, barring anything truly marvelous happening with a breakthrough, your pump and dump stock reads like a book. Do you want me to shoot you a memo later in the year on when to sell and invest? I'll just take a small % fee for reading the repeated stock volume and pricing of ELTP for the better part of a decade, which you apparently didn't do in your DD or you'd have sold out and bought in two, maybe three times by now.

Maybe you failed to read about their $40 million recent financing deal with Lincoln Capital, LLC. This is the second time Lincoln has worked out a deal with Elite, first time being 10 million and now 40 million is one of the highest loans they have given any company ever, you think they have confidence in Elite? I would think so. Low capital wont be a problem any time soon and Elite should have enough money to at least get 3-5 ART products on the market.
    Does Lincoln have confidence in Elite? No. But they have confidence in the fact that their loan will get paid back in full regardless of what happens to Elite based on the fact that the funding will go towards refreshing patents, of which Elite has too many and is going to continue to become overburdened with expenses on, and at this point won't truly grow on the market until they head a medical miracle of a breakthrough. And you better believe the the terms of that loan are extremely private and Elite had to put up Patent ownership and equity to attain it. At this point, Lincoln can't lose, they'll hold patent rights until paid back, essentially, and if they don't get paid back, own the rights and can sell it to pfizer for a nice little gain. Why wouldn't Lincoln give them the loan? lol.

Its almost like you know nothing of business, at all. How much equity do you think Elite has thats in that loan agreement anyways? Christ, Lincoln might be able to get a sizeable portion of their investment back based solely on the breakup value of a medical R&D facility lolololol.

Banned or Suspended

The past is the most relevant thing you could possibly use towards predicting your stock, and I'm not specifically applying the "past" of ELTP specifically, but the "status quo" of pharma stocks making "big breakthroughs" or taking a "leap" at an important drug. Though, ELTP's past performance indicators paints a very fine and almost "true" indicator of what the stock will due. Partially because its a pump and dump, partially because its a pharma stock. If you'd actually listen to my advice, you'd make a fuck ton of money.

I have zero problems whatsoever with paying uncle sam $3,0xx from my $12,2xx.xx gain. You keep talking about capital gains taxes like its a bad thing, or that they are ludicrous and they really aren't. I'm starting to think you actually don't know the ins and outs of finances, actually I know you don't, but you assume something fierce sounding like "capital gains" means they take it out of your hide or something. You do know there's a counterpart to Capital gains, right? Its called Capital Loss, kind of works the same way. So thanks to your shitshow stock that I lost slightly less than 2 grand on, I got to deduct the loss from that exchange to counter the gain from my "attempt" at reading the market. All in all, taxes, fees, everything, I made over 12 grand on my exchange. How's yours going?

God you're so dense. First of all, you aren't going to hit 40% capital gain tax unless you're already bringing in the bookoo bucks at your day job, and if you're making enough for 40%, you don't need the stock market or APBJ, you just need a smart hedgefund manager, or to create a shell corporation to manage your private investments with a bit of a tax break.

Second of all, they wouldn't be receiving the funding that they have in the past 2 years without being recognized as an R&D firm, more than a generic manufacturer.

Third of all, do you not understand the market, at all? You do realize that there's a time of year where people stop investing, right? Do you know what time of year is prominent for investing and divesting? I'm practically spoonfeeding you answers to my own questions, testing your stock market knowledge, and all you ever do is sidestep the question with the obvious answer that you don't like because it disagrees with your mythical unicorn of a pump and ump stock. Last month you didn't see it dropping that low, now you're agreeing to .25 after I've been calling it for a while now? When it hits .25 this week, maybe next, are you going to agree it'll go to .20? And what happens when it hits .20 later in the year, will you agree that it will hit .15? And so forth?

Seriously dude, barring anything truly marvelous happening with a breakthrough, your pump and dump stock reads like a book. Do you want me to shoot you a memo later in the year on when to sell and invest? I'll just take a small % fee for reading the repeated stock volume and pricing of ELTP for the better part of a decade, which you apparently didn't do in your DD or you'd have sold out and bought in two, maybe three times by now.

Does Lincoln have confidence in Elite? No. But they have confidence in the fact that their loan will get paid back in full regardless of what happens to Elite based on the fact that the funding will go towards refreshing patents, of which Elite has too many and is going to continue to become overburdened with expenses on, and at this point won't truly grow on the market until they head a medical miracle of a breakthrough. And you better believe the the terms of that loan are extremely private and Elite had to put up Patent ownership and equity to attain it. At this point, Lincoln can't lose, they'll hold patent rights until paid back, essentially, and if they don't get paid back, own the rights and can sell it to pfizer for a nice little gain. Why wouldn't Lincoln give them the loan? lol.

Its almost like you know nothing of business, at all. How much equity do you think Elite has thats in that loan agreement anyways? Christ, Lincoln might be able to get a sizeable portion of their investment back based solely on the breakup value of a medical R&D facility lolololol.
    Yes Im aware of capital loss. You will have many losing trades, which is why trading is for chumps. I do agree with you though that day/swing trading is important in the OTC penny market as 90% of these stocks are pump and dump failures and are extremely volatile and beneficial to buy on the dips and sell on the spike, but not Elite. I have no interest in trading this stock back and forth, I believe in whats coming and rather hold and accumulate. If it goes to .15 Ill buy more.
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 08-03-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Yes Im aware of capital loss. You will have many losing trades, which is why trading is for chumps. I do agree with you though that day/swing trading is important in the OTC penny market as 90% of these stocks are pump and dump failures and are extremely volatile and beneficial to buy on the dips and sell on the spike, but not Elite. I have no interest in trading this stock back and forth, I believe in whats coming and rather hold and accumulate. If it goes to .15 Ill buy more.
    Your brain isn't functioning.

If you know its going to .25, and it is, why not sell at .30 and buy at .25 if you think its the floor? You'll have made "Profit" in your stock market game, and have easily slipped by capital gains tax percentages because I don't believe you make enough for capital gains to truly hit you hard, as you seem like a young 20's, late teenager. Which would explain the stubbornness.

Listen, I don't know what the issue is here. You either hate money, or hate that someone else is right and you are wrong. Pick one. ELTP is diving back to the teens before February, I guarantee you this. Why not make cash while you can, instead of taking a loss? You could double or triple your volume by listening to me. Hell, you'd have saved 25% of your portfolio's value by listening to me after I sold out.

Pick one, Arrogance or Hatred of Money. Your call, but you truly do need to relax on this forum, because you're getting out of hand and if Norm hasn't talked to someone about banning you again, it can only be a matter of time now.

Banned or Suspended

Your brain isn't functioning.

If you know its going to .25, and it is, why not sell at .30 and buy at .25 if you think its the floor? You'll have made "Profit" in your stock market game, and have easily slipped by capital gains tax percentages because I don't believe you make enough for capital gains to truly hit you hard, as you seem like a young 20's, late teenager. Which would explain the stubbornness.

Listen, I don't know what the issue is here. You either hate money, or hate that someone else is right and you are wrong. Pick one. ELTP is diving back to the teens before February, I guarantee you this. Why not make cash while you can, instead of taking a loss? You could double or triple your volume by listening to me. Hell, you'd have saved 25% of your portfolio's value by listening to me after I sold out.

Pick one, Arrogance or Hatred of Money. Your call, but you truly do need to relax on this forum, because you're getting out of hand and if Norm hasn't talked to someone about banning you again, it can only be a matter of time now.
    Yo exoter can I get a ELTP PPS spotcheck? Up 16% today, not sure about the teens coming my friend. LOOL. You see the problem here dont you? As a trader you need to be right every time. Me? As a long term investor I only need to be right once. LOLm i hope you enjoy the sidelines watching the rise, cause teens aint coming anytime soon.

I said I thought it could drop, but doesn't mean I would take a chance in case it didn't and to me .05 isnt worth it, and the tax would offset it and not worth the risk/reward missing a run. So much news is coming and news trumps technicals. And look what happened? What's the PPS at todays close? People gearing up for the upcoming conference call it looks like and potential successful trial results for ELI-202 hydrocodone/naltrexone. You do realize there is a huge need for that abuse resistant opioid dont you? Look up Zohydro and let me know if they are still on the market after being pulled by the FDA due to the amount of deaths it has caused. If I remember correctly, the CEO will be updating us also on the two big pharma potential partners he has been having talks with that have contacted him and not the other way around. You do realize this CEO has 30 years experience in the industry and was Vice President of Actavis of Quality Assurance and has many connections in the industry, dont you? Yup looks nice a good old 6 months coming up. I hope you can nail every single trade you do, because if you don't all your work would be a waste.

Long term investing > day trading/ swing trading any day of the week, even in penny world, of course it has to be a solid penny company, not some marijuana pump and dump penny stock. See you next summer bro, my 50k + shares are looking quite nice right about now

Yo can I get a spotcheck? Whats it at?
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 08-04-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Banned or Suspended

yoo exoter here you go, let me know how that accumulation line is looking for the past year LOL, is it consistently going up or down?

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=elt...0204891&r=2549

By the way check out the RSI, when was the last time it was this low and what happend after that? Look closely, it was .09 late november and what happened? Jump to .12? And eventual run up to .97? Yea good luck on the sidelines, me and other longs that have accumulated are patiently waiting for another 1-2 years minimum. Please argue now against the accumulation line LOL. Once again, I provide facts with my statements and you are the one that spits out lies and theories.

Yo exoter can I get a ELTP PPS spotcheck? Up 16% today, not sure about the teens coming my friend. LOOL. You see the problem here dont you? As a trader you need to be right every time. Me? As a long term investor I only need to be right once. LOLm i hope you enjoy the sidelines watching the rise, cause teens aint coming anytime soon.

I said I thought it could drop, but doesn't mean I would take a chance in case it didn't and to me .05 isnt worth it, and the tax would offset it and not worth the risk/reward missing a run. So much news is coming and news trumps technicals. And look what happened? What's the PPS at todays close? People gearing up for the upcoming conference call it looks like and potential successful trial results for ELI-202 hydrocodone/naltrexone. You do realize there is a huge need for that abuse resistant opioid dont you? Look up Zohydro and let me know if they are still on the market after being pulled by the FDA due to the amount of deaths it has caused. If I remember correctly, the CEO will be updating us also on the two big pharma potential partners he has been having talks with that have contacted him and not the other way around. You do realize this CEO has 30 years experience in the industry and was Vice President of Actavis of Quality Assurance and has many connections in the industry, dont you? Yup looks nice a good old 6 months coming up. I hope you can nail every single trade you do, because if you don't all your work would be a waste.

Long term investing > day trading/ swing trading any day of the week, even in penny world, of course it has to be a solid penny company, not some marijuana pump and dump penny stock. See you next summer bro, my 50k + shares are looking quite nice right about now

Yo can I get a spotcheck? Whats it at?
    Spot check, .32, down 10.87% today, you were saying? I told you it would be in the 20's in august, its already been and will continue to be shortly. You think I'm wrong about it?

yoo exoter here you go, let me know how that accumulation line is looking for the past year LOL, is it consistently going up or down?

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=elt...0204891&r=2549

By the way check out the RSI, when was the last time it was this low and what happend after that? Look closely, it was .09 late november and what happened? Jump to .12? And eventual run up to .97? Yea good luck on the sidelines, me and other longs that have accumulated are patiently waiting for another 1-2 years minimum. Please argue now against the accumulation line LOL. Once again, I provide facts with my statements and you are the one that spits out lies and theories.
    Why would I argue against accumulation line and RSI, when the only two things to track and matter on your pump and dump are trading volume and share price?

You're literally arguing about ELTP as if one small part of the whole is greater than the sum of its parts lol.

PS, your link doesn't work.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345