Oddly, the most viewed thread thus far on this site was about the NFL, not Blackjack, with 7,500 views. And this site was created near the end of the season. As sports is always popular, is one of the largest areas of betting, and Blackjack players are always looking for new opportunities; I thought I’d try another experiment and merge Dan Gordon’s site into BJ:TF. As such, you will see his forums and sub-forums have replaced the old Private Forums group, which was pretty boring. (The private forums discussion was merged into Suggestions and Announcements.)

I had also thought of expanding the current Sports forum in Miscellaneous to its own forum group with multiple forums, or to create sub-forums in the Sports forum. But, I think I’ll wait and see if NFL posts were as popular as last year. If they are, let’s not put them all in one thread, or we’ll end up with a 200 page thread. Of course all sports discussions are welcome and the public sports forum will be expanded if need be.

There is a sticky in the first of the Dan Gordon Sports forums explaining what they are. You can fold the forum out of view if you’re not interested. Just click the roll-up icon in the upper right of the forum group.