Thread: Player tokes from other players..

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Player tokes from other players..

Was playing Mississippi Stud with one other player, who was brand new to the game and asking for advice from the dealer and I, and they subsequently hit a four of a kind paying roughly $3,500. They were obviously ecstatic and tipped the dealer a black chip and shortly after gave me one too (she tried to give the PB one too, but they declined)! I've had green chips tossed my way by high rollers who were on a run at the 21 tables numerous times, but was curious to hear some stories of players tipping other players when winning big payouts?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    If they were tipping you I'd suspect they were drunk. Its happened to me. The player was drunk and refused taking it back. I just tipped it to the dealer.

Similar Threads

1. player vs player blackjack - vsJack.com
    By vsJack in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 10:21 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:31 AM
  3. Norm Wattenberger: The effect of number of players on a cover player
    By Norm Wattenberger in forum Blackjack Main
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 05:21 PM
  4. Sonny: Bad players DO hurt good players!
    By Sonny in forum Blackjack Main
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2004, 07:31 PM