See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Living dangerously

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Living dangerously

Similar thing happened on my table. Stayed on hard 7 vs 6. Dealer drew to 20. Told the dude he lives dangerously. :lol:

That scene is hilarious.

Blog Entries

I'd remove this for outing my picture. But, I no longer use that disguise. I kept losing chips down my cleavage.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Good job you know where they all went.
    Vincit Qui Patitur

I was playing with a lady that had been stashing chips all over as she won without anyone noticing. She went to color up and first emptied a lot of green, black and purple chips out of her purse. When she was done I thought, wow she did pretty good. Then she started reaching into her very ample cleavage and was digging for and pulling out chips for about 5 minutes. The cleavage chips were far more than she had in her purse. At least 5 times as many. Then I started waiting to see were she would reach for more chips in her skimpy tight fitting dress. She produced quite a few more but they came from her friend that had drifted in and out of the game area without playing. Though they were produced from less intriguing sources. I am pretty sure they were both working girls. The dealer said they were and she asked me a question right before I went to my room while unwinding at a VP machine after that day. My hearing isn't very good but I assumed I was being propositioned. I declined. Later I learned it was her. I was exhausted after playing all over town for about 18 hours with an unbelievably complicated system. We had played together regularly for months. What a way to play a replenishable BR and what great cover. I always noticed she lasted a lot longer than most and when she was tapped out she was back in an hour or so with lots of cash. Until then I assumed she went to the ATM or something.
    Last edited by Three; 05-19-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Thanks for sharing. That is so funny.
    "Eye patch x ray vision" I need that.

Banned or Suspended

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    X ray vision +EVVVV