One of my side notes that I forgot to mention last time I played , was during one shoe when the count gave me slight advantage, it called for me to give my min-bet a couple extra bucks on top, (I play red-chip action, so I think it was a one of those 2.50$ chips or a couple dollar chips , I don't recall) but if I remember right, it slid off the stack a little , like was hanging off the side of the stack, but still in the circle , or maybe it ended up next to my red-chip , I don't know -but I'm almost positive it was all there-in the betting circle. Nothing was outside that.

Well come to find , I happened to lose that particular hand , but the dealer says to me, " oh well, ya know I appreciate ya tryin' "
as if the little extra was a BET FOR HIM ! ?? I just sat there wondering if that's what he meant...and I'm still wondering to this day....
Has this happened to anyone else? or how do I avoid the misunderstanding? By having a perfect stack exactly perfect? Is there an ettiquite I didn't learn about a chip sliding off goes to the dealer? nothing about that in the countless books I've read...
please advise I would appreciate any comments on this...as I would like to play there again, seemed like a good fit for me, don't want confusion during a monster high count.
Thank you,
Nikky