See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Double or triple bet on first hand after shuffle??

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolAid90 View Post
    For sure, I thought so too. I would think wonging would also bring attention to Double Deck as well.

Comps, gotta get those comps!! I don't know why but a buffet comp would be like a signal of success for me. I would mark it in my log book as first time I ever got comped!

Card counting for profit requires a proper bankroll and playing in uncrowded conditions. It appears you're weak in these areas. Don't worry; many players suffer that malady. This is not meant as negative criticism but merely an observation.
    Vincit Qui Patitur

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Card counting for profit requires a proper bankroll and playing in uncrowded conditions. It appears you're weak in these areas. Don't worry; many players suffer that malady. This is not meant as negative criticism but merely an observation.
    Cest la vie. I gotta do what I go do.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolAid90 View Post
    For sure, I thought so too. I would think wonging would also bring attention to Double Deck as well.
    I wong on double deck with no problems. Every now and then you can take a cigarette break and stand back from the table. I say I'm going to take a smoke break and don't like blowing smoke in other peoples faces. Then I might look around for the cocktail waitress or get up to make a phone call. Once I bought a bag of pop corn and sat at the table and they wouldn't let me play because my hands were greasy so every now and then I buy a bag of popcorn and sit it beside me. So at the right time, I start eating a little pop corn. Of course I have to get up and go wash my hands before I can play again. Act nervous like you are waiting for someone and keep checking your cell phone. Put it up to your ear and they'll tell you you can't use the phone at the table. Apologize and step away. There are lots of ways to wong without appearing to be doing it. Get up and check the front door to see if your party has arrived. Dang,I think I've been stood up and a pretty little thing she is too. On six deck I've said "Man, I don't care what happens, I am not betting on the first 2 rounds. I've been here for 3 days and I don't think I've won on the first two rounds five times in three days" etc. There are lots of good reasons for not playing right then if you use your head and think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodarc View Post
    I wong on double deck with no problems. Every now and then you can take a cigarette break and stand back from the table. I say I'm going to take a smoke break and don't like blowing smoke in other peoples faces. Then I might look around for the cocktail waitress or get up to make a phone call. Once I bought a bag of pop corn and sat at the table and they wouldn't let me play because my hands were greasy so every now and then I buy a bag of popcorn and sit it beside me. So at the right time, I start eating a little pop corn. Of course I have to get up and go wash my hands before I can play again. Act nervous like you are waiting for someone and keep checking your cell phone. Put it up to your ear and they'll tell you you can't use the phone at the table. Apologize and step away. There are lots of ways to wong without appearing to be doing it. Get up and check the front door to see if your party has arrived. Dang,I think I've been stood up and a pretty little thing she is too. On six deck I've said "Man, I don't care what happens, I am not betting on the first 2 rounds. I've been here for 3 days and I don't think I've won on the first two rounds five times in three days" etc. There are lots of good reasons for not playing right then if you use your head and think.
    Hey Bodarc, thanks for the great ideas (that is if you don't mind me using them)!

I have done the bathroom and cellphone wonging scenarios but genius about the popcorn and the girl scenario as well as the ploppy stake out for the first 2 rounds.

Thanks!

After 1200 hrs, I'm down 180 big bets. That's why you need a huge bankroll-even with aggressive wong outs.
    Vincit Qui Patitur

Banned or Suspended

After 1200 hrs, I'm down 180 big bets. That's why you need a huge bankroll-even with aggressive wong outs.
    Very unlikely, there is something very wrong with that picture

Most definitely, hope it turns around.

That's a tough year or two. Some games have bigger swings than others.

PS: I tried to PM you, Jabberwocky, but I wasn't allowed to.
    Last edited by Three; 05-09-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123