There used to be some software, which I never tested, called ABCCounter, but I think that it is no longer supported. It appended to Live Dealer sites, and showed the cards dealt to date in that shoe. I have been trawling the net looking for similar software, but cannot find any. One can, of course, enter the cards manually into a program such as CV, but it used to be relatively easy to import the feed from the live dealer sites to do that automatically. Now, however, the feeds are encrypted, and reverting to manual entry is undesirable. Some sites have as high as 60% penetration as well, so there is an advantage to be gained. In addition, 100% bonuses are available, so if one can even play at an average of -0.25% for long periods one will make money. Effectively if one wins, one wins, and if one loses one only loses half of one's outlay, so a positive EV.

Does anyone know of any software that captures the cards dealt on live dealer games (suits and values both needed)? The main providers are Playtech, Micrograming and Evolution. The first two take the cards away from the table and machine shuffle them, so no shuffle-tracking is possible. The shuffle with Evolution is also highly convoluted with an occasional wash shuffle, so that does not appeal either, but the penetration is still enough to give a tiny edge with perfect play, given that one can join and leave whenever one wants, so one leaves if the count is worse than -1 for example. Ideally, one plays at several tables and the software keeps running counts.

I think there would be a market for such software as well, if anyone is capable of building it if it does not exist. Live Dealer games are on the up, and are being added by hundreds of online bookmakers. If CV were to get the cards dealt automatically, it would be a hugely more beneficial product. Anyone with such skills, wanting to collaborate on such a project, should PM me.