Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QFIT menu

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Hmm. Now I'm rude and uneducated. I have no idea why you think my post was offensive, or why you think yours aren't, and really don't care. As Will Rogers said: "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    I didn't take his response in the same way you did.
    SHOCKER.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I have no idea why you think my post was offensive.
    Who said your post was offensive? I said it was rude, which is quite a different thing.
    If I open the door for somebody and he doesnt thank me, hes not being offensive to me, hes being rude. And that bothers me quite a bit.
    Hence my reaction.
    I really dont think it is that difficult to understand.
    I was bothered by something you did, I expressed it, you disagree, and that's that.

Blog Entries
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Haha... thats a cheap shot. Everyone who likes this forum is going to hate me because Im upsetting their god.Come on Norm... you being the founder of this forum has nothing to do with you and I having this discussion and Im in no way affecting you in the running of the board.Its just 2 people discussing over something. You might as well joined the forum yesterday.Dont overreact Norm. I respect you and like this forum. Im in no attempt to destroy anything or to make your life any more difficult. Is it clear? Or should I keep saying it?

Blog Entries

Look, you said you would give me an "excellent deal". Do you have any idea how many e-mails I get a week offering me great deals on SEO, website construction, etc.? Frankly, I thought my response was very polite, considering. I made a couple of failed attempts to lighten this thread up. Now, I'm done with the thread.

If anyone has any problems with the menu, please e-mail me.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Look, you said you would give me an "excellent deal". Do you have any idea how many e-mails I get a week offering me great deals on SEO, website construction, etc.? Frankly, I thought my response was very polite, considering. I made a couple of failed attempts to lighten this thread up. Now, I'm done with the thread.

If anyone has any problems with the menu, please e-mail me.
    Are you kidding me? I said an excellent deal as in I would charge you the cost. Did you think I was offering it to you to make a profit??? Are you serious???
    Of all those "excelente deals" you get on your mail I could offer you something AT LEAST 3 or 4 times cheaper (AT LEAST).
    How many of those people know you or participate in this forum?
    Jesus...

Blog Entries

Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12