Thread: Ytd:

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Ytd:

Interesting year so far. Seems one way or another they all turn out to be. My play and all important, EV, is down some for the year, due to a minor health issue and time consumed training and working with a new partner, but I was plugging along slightly in the black at about half my average EV, when last week I hit 3, 5 figure days in 4 days. The first 2 back to back were negative and the third to the plus side. This was somewhat unusul for me, as at my level of play, I just don't have all that many 5 figure days in either direction. Average less than one per month. I never have had back to back, nor 3 in one week, winning or losing, so that seemed a little out of character.

Anyway, bottom line: As of today I am a whopping $2.50 in the black. This isn't a post 'whining' about anything. When I posted on the other site, last week, someone said I was 'whining". lol Not true. Just sharing an observation.

I guess the bright side is $2.50 to the good beats where I was this time last year...well on my way to my years low point and biggest hole of 32K, which I hit in April, before things drastically swung around. You just never know about this game.

Nice. Not important, but I think you misinterpreted the whining comment on GC Dont think it was meant that way. (it wasnt me by the way).

KJ, I think it would be very cool if you could share some of your insights vis a vis your experience in training a new player.
    Are you finding it more difficult than you expected?
    What would you say are the most important things to consider when thinking about training somebody?

I think an interesting discussion could come up from this.
    I've trained many players last year to form a new team (EMFH) and I know I would love to share my experience with others.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    Nice. Not important, but I think you misinterpreted the whining comment on GC Dont think it was meant that way. (it wasnt me by the way).

KJ, I think it would be very cool if you could share some of your insights vis a vis your experience in training a new player.
    Are you finding it more difficult than you expected?
    I do now know the comment mentioned was not intended how, I first interpreted it. I think I have since acknowledged that. It is all good.
    I will talk about my experience in training my two partners, bjarg, but I think I will make a new thread.

Cool, looking forward to it.