Thread: Card counting radio interview

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Card counting radio interview

For all my fellow Australian players, I was approached by ABC 774 today to do a discussion on counting live on air tomorrow. I don't know the exact details as yet, a producer just told me she'd be ringing tomorrow for the interview. Keep your ears open!

Banned or Suspended

Post it, I'd like to hear the interview.

I was under the impression Australia has some of the worst games in the world for card counters. Is this a parody?
    Vincit Qui Patitur

good stuff koz, post it up or pm. congrats! hollywood BJ

Nice work Koz, just don't give any secrets away!
    "One of these days in your travels, you are going to come across a guy with a nice brand new deck of cards, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not take this bet, for if you do, as sure as you are standing there, you are going to end up with an ear full of cider."

Banned or Suspended

Yes, "Down Under" offers hellacious BJ conditions and substantial heat.

If I were doing the interview I would be truthful — in stating repeatedly

that bankroll requirements are beyond reach for most people, that it is

not fun (endless calculations), requires good short / long term memory;

and that one's chances of coming out ahead are not much better than not.

I would go so far as stating (the clear truth), that nearly all neophyte card

counters quickly give it up; earning that it is neither fun nor is it profitable.
    Last edited by ZenMaster_Flash; 01-23-2014 at 07:02 AM.

zen, i have seen the records of another aussie player who has been beating bj down under for the past 10 years.

his last results were very impressive, with sessions as long as 5 hours with no heat......

australia is not as bad as one thinks, certainly beatable. rules are not the best but heat is low

Some players can be successful but the vast majority will fail. I don't see a problem with anything Flash has written. It fits the vast majority of those that would attempt to learn and practice the craft down under. I know someone who was seduced into making the trip there and take advantage of some great rebate offers. He has no problem flying under the radar in the states but got backed off no rebate and practically kicked out of the country. Ithink he made enough to pay for the trip but they refused to pay the rebate that his play was crafted to take advantage of. Crooks and thugs.

Some players can be successful but the vast majority will fail. I don't see a problem with anything Flash has written. It fits the vast majority of those that would attempt to learn and practice the craft down under. I know someone who was seduced into making the trip there and take advantage of some great rebate offers. He has no problem flying under the radar in the states but got backed off no rebate and practically kicked out of the country. Ithink he made enough to pay for the trip but they refused to pay the incentives that his play was crafted to take advantage of. Crooks and thugs.