See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Met Blackack Legend

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by njrich View Post
    This needs to be clarified a little further. Are you saying when you reach that spread you should move?
    Quote Originally Posted by Intermediate View Post
    Chica, sounds like you may have misinterpreted a lot of what you heard, or you're just trolling.
    Neither.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I suggest you smoke some more Midnite Toker.

Blog Entries

Chica21, I removed one nasty response. But, you need to realize that your posts suggest either a lack of knowledge or simply a lack of specificity that could easily be interpreted as such. More detail would be helpful.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjackchica21 View Post
    I suggest you smoke some more Midnite Toker.
    Thanks, I will. Since we're giving each other suggestions, I suggest you put the phone down and hit the books. You would have learned so much more from this guy if you had a real clue about card counting.

Yea whatever like you have a clue

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteToker View Post
    Thanks, I will. Since we're giving each other suggestions, I suggest you put the phone down and hit the books. You would have learned so much more from this guy if you had a real clue about card counting.
    I don't think he was picking on you. He was making a suggestion that would help you a lot. My impression is learning some more of the basics of card counting would really boost your game and help you get more from the greats you may be lucky enough to share time with. I was lucky enough to spend time with some of the worlds best APs when I was stepping up my game. I would go on multi-day trips just to pick their brains. I wouldn't hardly play but would listen and mull over all their answers to my questions and advice given. I was reading everything I could get my hands on and rereading the best parts very slowly to get everything I could from it. Some of the best stuff is between the lines in some of the greatest books. If you rushed through it you totally miss the pearls and gems that are not stated blatantly. I had played successfully for decades at that point as a recreational counter but I still had so much to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjackchica21 View Post
    Yea whatever like you have a clue

Listen, alot of these guys can be difficult and alot of them can be really helpful. Saying things like this and whatever nasty things Norm had to delete is not going to get you anywhere. If you need help and want to learn, this forum is great for that. However, running your mouth and posting things that may be out of your league and trying to defend that is not the way to go. Just some friendly advice Chica... Portate Bien!!
    Only the strong survive

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123