See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Twin Rivers in RI

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Twin Rivers in RI

Anyone played there before? I cant find the playing conditions on there website (DAS, S17 OR H17) etc, was wondering if its worth a shot playing there.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    das s17 ls

6 deck high limit

8 deck main

If you're red chipper may be hard to find any tables.

I played there this week in the high limit pit. It was slow and they had a $25 minimum table with an ASM, and excellent pen. Mid shoe entry was allowed on this table but not the higher limit tables in this pit. It's a smokey place that tends to open as few tables as possible and that can quickly become a problem.

if your playing at a higher level then green chips and win over 10k your going to have issues here, trust me.

decent store for max bets around 2x200-2x300 but your going to get 60 hands per hour in at that level

I don't know if it's been mentioned on another thread so I'll post it here. The parent company of Twin River has struck a deal to purchase the Hard Rock in Biloxi.

Ah, thanks for replys, I'm thinking about going up there in march, my options are limited as I'm only 19

Banned or Suspended

They are quick to back-off A.P.'s and they DO submit photos, names, etc, to O.S.N.

Even winning $1,000 here is very risky.

As Don Quixote once advised us, “Forewarned, forearmed; to be prepared is half the victory.”