See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Had some fun

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonz View Post
    I'm trying not to respond to this foolishness, please stop with the war stories, its embarrassing and is making you a punchline Tthree. Maybe wrap it up and just talk about blackjack for a while.
    Hey Tb, I for one am well versed in 3's war stories, having heard them many times before. Matter of fact, I kinda like em, like the Paul Bunyan epic. Your request that he cease may well fall on deaf ears, I hope. Now, did you hear about the guy who was playing a friendly game of Texas Holdem and some ah shot him plumb in the back?
    Last edited by Kat; 12-20-2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Paul Bunyan said

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Wild Bill got shot in the back. He had Aces & 8s.
    Don't piss off an Irishman or a Sicilian for that matter.
    John Wesley Harding shot a man for snoring.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I was in Monte Carlo once, and after a few drinks got into a spirited argument with my buddy Aristotle Onasis, won $247k, yada, yada, yada, boink'd Jackie O, killed about 15 terrorist and made it back to the hotel in time for the all you can eat catfish buffet...
    Last edited by redbuck; 12-20-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redbuck View Post
    I was in Monte Carlo once, and after a few drinks got into a spirited argument with my buddy Aristotle Onasis, won $247k, yada, yada, yada, boink'd Jackie O, killed about 15 terrorist and made it back to the hotel in time for the all you can eat catfish buffet...
    Wow...really...I had no idea that there were catfish buffets in Monte Carlo!

Quote Originally Posted by Tbonz View Post
    I'm trying not to respond to this foolishness, please stop with the war stories, its embarrassing and is making you a punchline Tthree. Maybe wrap it up and just talk about blackjack for a while.
    Sorry TBonz. I was talking BJ when I was accused of knowing nothing about the game by someone that wanted to put his own spin on what I was saying. I figured I talk about other stuff for a while. I hope everyone has lots of interesting things in their histories. The way people seem to think I am not being truthful makes me think maybe they have lead boring lives. I guess my life has become somewhat more boring as most of my good stories of things that happened are pretty old. My more current stories are about cheating death from illnesses and accidents. They are pretty interesting but not many tales of real excitement in my life anymore. Maybe I will have to do something about that. What, I have no idea.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    ... but not many tales of real excitement in my life anymore. Maybe I will have to do something about that. What, I have no idea.
    Evil Kneivel almost made a leap over the Grand Canyon on his motorbike a while back. Maybe you could go one better. How exciting would that be? I heard Ouchez has a fast bike. Maybe he might help build the ramp as well... I'll come and watch.

Banned or Suspended

I think we are all having fun here,, and--- a good time it is....no harm is meant by anyone I am sure,,,,,Tthree, I never realized just how entertaining you can be, and I do enjoy it!

Best,
    Ouchez

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Last year I ate my body weight in M&Ms...

Since no one else would help out....

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    It was Norm, who (who or whom?... not sure) I first saw use that line, back at bjinfo. 21forme has also used the line quite a bit over the years.

It's whom.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345