Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
the people that claim to know you told me many things (some good some bad), but the one i found more interesting is one that claims that your max bet is 50 dollars. Is that true?
If anyone claimed that then they don't know me. My max bet has never been that low. Perhaps they meant my off the top bet. My max bet is designed to fly under the radar. I think at 2x250 you start to get noticed a little more and much higher than that you will get some pretty close looks. My play is what would be described as chunky green. Even when I had a fraction of my BR my top bet was 2x100. If you PM me your list of who say they know me I can let you know who actually do. I don't need to be told anything about what they said. Obviously those that say they do and don't know me are making stuff up. The one given is they are making up that they know me and that tells you all you need to know about their credibility. The guy that said my max bet is 50 obviously is full of sh*t. Don't believe anything said there. The list of people that know me is distinguished but not that long. Sounds like an organized attempt to smear me if you have more than a handful of people since almost half doesn't even visit the site. I can think of 4 that know me well on this site and a couple that have met me once and never seen me play. You obviously know 3 of the ones that know me well from the posts on the site. That doesn't leave much else when it comes to posters on this site. I am not sure why posters on other sites that I don't belong to would PM you about me. Sounds like people are playing both of us here and you are gullible enough to buy it.

Hahaha. Even in the 80's my top bet was more than $50 and I didn't even maintain a proper BR. I would just throw together some money when I went on a trip. It was all recreation back then.