See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Help me improve, KO

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    OK seriousplayer, would you mind looking at my spreadsheet again? I have changed so much and learned a lot from your criticism.

Thanks,
    Muckz

Quote Originally Posted by muckz View Post
    OK seriousplayer, would you mind looking at my spreadsheet again? I have changed so much and learned a lot from your criticism.

Thanks,
    Muckz
    Muchz,

I've seem your spreadsheet. It was better than those other charts and tables that you created. There are still improvements that can still be made but it is a good start. However, the SCORE chart that you attached for 6 H17,DAS, RSA 1-10 bet spread I am suspecting that when KO-full is used with 1-12 or 1-16 bet spread it will match the SCORE of your version of TKO. Some how higher bet spread makes KO perform better. The same with 6 H17 DAS DOA RSA LS if use in higher bet spread it will perform the same. Anyways it is a good start for your system.

Just be aware that if you are going to play H17, DAS, RSA 1-10 bet spread is not enough. Good luck.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 12-12-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Hmmm, so whats next?
    I can add more index plays master the system.
    Once mastered move on to UBZ2 and make similar true count changes.
    Then end a long journey with Zen.

What do you suggest?

Muckz

Hmmm, so whats next?

What do you suggest?

Muckz
    I would suggest mastering the TKO you created with your indices first. I don't know about the UBZII but there are previous discussion about it. The creator George C mention that UBZII-Full compared with True Counted UBZII has almost no improvement in performance. The UBZII and Zen are quality count systems. It is a decision for you to make after you master KO. If you are going to play full time which is a tough job then move on to a level 2 count system but if you are playing recreational blackjack than TKO is good enough.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 12-12-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Yes, I am just trying to set goals for myself so I don't grow bored. Has been exciting and fun learning so much about blackjack in the past year.
    Maybe after a year of practice with TKO I can re-evaluate my position.

Thanks again all who helped me especially seriousplayer

Muckz

Hmmm, so whats next?

What do you suggest?

Muckz
    It sounds like you've made a decision, and hopefully you've done so with the intention of sticking to it. If so, I hope you find satisfaction in your system.

However, if you've determined your path with an intention of "upgrading" to a completely new system down the road, then that's a poor plan.

If one has an inkling that one day they will move to a more difficult count and just won't be satisfied till they do, then they should just look at where they think they want to be "down the road" and start working at it from the get-go.

If necessary, shifting to level 1 after months of practicing a level 2 will relatively be very easy. Shifting to a level 2 from a level 1 will pose a much more significant challenge, and much more "opportunity cost" in the form of down-time will be incurred.

Also, the mastery ones ultimate final system will be adversely affected by switching, versus had he simply started working on it from day 1.

Again, if you've chosen TKO with the intention of it being your permanent system, then this doesn't apply to you.

Good luck to you in whatever you decide.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345