See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first AP win !

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

My first AP win !

Im typing on my phone now so it sucks and I might have typos. Sorry but would like to thank everyone for all the posts...this site has assisted me to get to my first win ever. .. when I get to my labtop I wIll WrIte all about It...in a separate post and I have some personal emails so my mentors will get details there as well ! All the hard work , math and study just worked out ...very excited ! Thank you everyone that contributes knowledge with sharing posts. ..
    “It seemed to me ... that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane.

Enjoy it... and hang on for the ride!
    ~R

My first AP win !

Congrats on busting 1/2 of your cherry, Nikky! The other half will bust during your fist skid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The men who succeed are the efficient few who have the ambition and willpower to develop themselves." ---Herbert Casson

Banned or Suspended

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Well, hate to bring negativity to the party, but technically it was just luck, short term is meaningless. Take this post non critically and understand what actually happened. Best of luck to you and congrats on the win.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    Well, hate to bring negativity to the party, but technically it was just luck, short term is meaningless. Take this post non critically and understand what actually happened. Best of luck to you and congrats on the win.
    Thanks Zen...I don't take it as a negative especially since your comment Is realIstIc.(still using my phone sorry for the typos) .. I been waiting about a year for this win that finally cancels out the total of all my small past trip losses while learning. .. the math part of me knows its just variance . (But I did play 100 correct with count, chance favors the prepared mind) And the human being in me is happy to finally see positive results ! I shared my losses in the past..ill share my successes too. Thanks for your input-you're definitely one of the senior members I've learned a few things from

Quote Originally Posted by jaygruden View Post
    Congrats on busting 1/2 of your cherry, Nikky! The other half will bust during your fist skid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks jay. I started off losing ... so maybe I'm full cherry busted ? I don't know . Is there a chart for that ?

Haha, congratulations, enjoy the rush!

Quote Originally Posted by mrw464 View Post
    Haha, congratulations, enjoy the rush!
    Thank you sir
    “It seemed to me ... that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedKing View Post
    Enjoy it... and hang on for the ride!
    Thank you!

When most of your feeling about the up and down is gone ,then you are ready.It really depends on what you want. You want to gamble with an advantage then the joy is necessary. If all you care is about winning ,then any feeling will put your at risk of losing discipline and the stress can harm our body. I only want to feel a bit of the joy but not too much at all. Therefore i am not quite ready ,as in Bankroll ,emotion, etc....... The variance is tremendous for most except for the very few well prepared and well suited ones.

Enjoy that win! Strut and celebrate. Advantage BJ has huge variables you should enjoy the good wins, especially well earned. Congratulations Nicky Flash.

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikky_Flash View Post
    Thanks Zen...I don't take it as a negative especially since your comment Is realIstIc.(still using my phone sorry for the typos) .. I been waiting about a year for this win that finally cancels out the total of all my small past trip losses while learning. .. the math part of me knows its just variance . (But I did play 100 correct with count, chance favors the prepared mind) And the human being in me is happy to finally see positive results ! I shared my losses in the past..ill share my successes too. Thanks for your input-you're definitely one of the senior members I've learned a few things from
    Nikky, my bad, I wasn't aware you've had losses before this. I thought it was your first trip for some reason, which is the reason I claimed it was luck. Definitely enjoy the win, you deserve it, if you have been grinding away. congrats again.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    Nikky, my bad, I wasn't aware you've had losses before this. I thought it was your first trip for some reason, which is the reason I claimed it was luck. Definitely enjoy the win, you deserve it, if you have been grinding away. congrats again.
    No worries man, yeah I started with a series of small losses, But this small win cancelled them all out and then some extra for profit finally... Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast