See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: My first post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

My first post

Hi All
    The wealth of knowledge here is amazing. I am a noob so initially i'll be taking more than giving. Now on the fishing forum i belong to the rule is your first post should be a joke.

Three pit bosses are ship wrecked on a tropical island when they were captured by a warrior tribe. They were told they must pass a test or they would be executed. The first part was they each must go into the jungle and get 10 pieces of fruit. They first PB returned with apples. The chief then informed him he must put each piece of fruit in his butt with out showing any pain. The first three went in ok, next he started to sweat and then he screamed in pain. He was taken away and executed. The second PB returned with 10 blueberries. They first nine went in no problem. Just as the tenth one was going in he started laughing hysterically. He was taken into the jungle to be executed. At the pearly gates PB2 ran into PB1. PB1 asked him, "What happen? You were almost home free". PB2 responded, "I know but Jimmy (PB3) was coming back with pineapples"

Lol. PB3 will be joining them soon.

~Pac

I'm surprised any of the PBs succeeded in gathering 10 of any fruit.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

All 3 could have handled Bananas.
    Beware the fury of a patient man.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    Hi All
    The wealth of knowledge here is amazing. I am a noob so initially i'll be taking more than giving. Now on the fishing forum i belong to the rule is your first post should be a joke.

Three pit bosses are ship wrecked on a tropical island when they were captured by a warrior tribe. They were told they must pass a test or they would be executed. The first part was they each must go into the jungle and get 10 pieces of fruit. They first PB returned with apples. The chief then informed him he must put each piece of fruit in his butt with out showing any pain. The first three went in ok, next he started to sweat and then he screamed in pain. He was taken away and executed. The second PB returned with 10 blueberries. They first nine went in no problem. Just as the tenth one was going in he started laughing hysterically. He was taken into the jungle to be executed. At the pearly gates PB2 ran into PB1. PB1 asked him, "What happen? You were almost home free". PB2 responded, "I know but Jimmy (PB3) was coming back with pineapples"
    Along the same vein - paraphrased
    The Lone Ranger has been captured by Indians and told he will be executed in 3 days, though He has been granted 3 wishes that Tonto can bring to him, 1 each on a daily basis. The Chief is very impressed that on the first 2 days, Tonto has brought a beautiful woman.
    For his third wish, The Lone Ranger grabs Tonto by the shoulders and says - TONTO -READ MY LIPS - I SAID - BRING POSSE.

Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoned View Post
    I'm surprised any of the PBs succeeded in gathering 10 of any fruit.
    I was surprised they ended up at the pearly gates. I had my money on the other place. LOL

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Along the same vein - paraphrased
    The Lone Ranger has been captured by Indians and told he will be executed in 3 days, though He has been granted 3 wishes that Tonto can bring to him, 1 each on a daily basis. The Chief is very impressed that on the first 2 days, Tonto has brought a beautiful woman.
    For his third wish, The Lone Ranger grabs Tonto by the shoulders and says - TONTO -READ MY LIPS - I SAID - BRING POSSE.
    LOL of the month award.