Thread: Has anyone simulated this...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Has anyone simulated this...

It seem to me that some card counters are being fancy and using wrong basic strategies for the wrong games. For example take the game of six deck S17, DAS, LS some people is using the six deck H17 DAS to play six deck games six deck S17, DAS, LS rules. Just basic strategy alone and one insurance index. This is not good because it create bad habits. I was about to do a simulation using Hi-lo and compare the two rules. If anyone has already done this kind of simulation do you want to share this result with me? If not I have no problem preparing and doing the sims myself.

I believe Norm did a chart comparing the different sets of indices with each rule variation. I can't find it in the last 5 minutes, but you can if you look I'm sure.

5.000001 minutes >> http://www.blackjackincolor.com/penetration13.htm

Blog Entries

I discuss disadvantages of BS strategies for wrong rules in my book.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse